• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh? He was level 70, 71 is speedboost. I had boh aswell. However, lags.

Zabije Cie Gnoju using bot. Look at the end of the cam how he always wand right before he sd. Try to do that yourself, and you will see its impossible. Unless you have bot that is.

Also, check when I stairjump and he sd one guy like 6 sqm away and after that he wand me.

botters.rec

Last edited:
zabije always use bot but i stop catching him since it is fun to fight him and his mates :p

I'll warn him, just catch him again on cam and he'll be deleted.

Thanks.

I doubt I'll play this server due to Hellrages team speedbotting again. How can you seriously be lagfree with everybody else's computers are slow? Compared to your ofcourse?

Can't be bothered playing this crap.

good.

Anvand Daenor botted magic level today, he had auto logout when you come on screen. (yes, its raotiz)

And here is the second cam of Zabije botting. Again, always shooting wand before sding. It was more obvious in the first cam (where he had almost no delay between wand and sd) but its still something only a botter would do.

zabije.rec

No bot: Shoot SD and right click after to wand too.

Bot: Attack target and click hotkey for SD.

Edit: Other people can watch the cam too if they want :) One of us died by mistake and then we dropped him in the end with a nice trap.

Well Zabije is a known botter. I've played say 4-7 oldschoolers with him, dont know any where he didnt bot.

As for the server, first impression is aight.

dude you're a lame retard. You downgraded my friends' skills and deleted my knight just cause you didn't like my skills lmao. Not even gonna waste my time on your craptacular ot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back