• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you try to fix this bug; If you kill anyone you got 15 minute pz, but than you lose skull even if you have fire etc after 15 minutes, :mad:

YouTube - loldera Vendetta vs Polacks

next time i will vid with tibicamXD for now you have to do it with this;)
(just a little ob vs polacks was fun atleastXD)

(watch 1080p and full screen i think best way to watch with "some" good quality)

edit: just stop watch after 2:30 or something but if you like to see me freezing keep watching!@:p

If its really on as long as you tell us it will be, I will make one :p
Usually I get stuck at 4-5 min and then the server closes.

Who is daku btw? -.- :-S xD

make some better, longer, better edited vids.

i can make it some better if i will make a longer video;) but better edited won't be possible since i don't use sony vegasXD and i don't wanna learn how it works (atleast i tried and get stuck directly)XD

this server is has a to high exprate..
everyone level 170~ it's boring ;<
like 15 people online average I don't see any fun in it xD

I remember old oldera times when I was highest with level 113~, that was nice not this shizzl xd

only closed battles are fun here, rest is mapclick and run <.< bb

I remember old oldera times when I was highest with level 113~, that was nice not this shizzl xd

Highest level people are going to manually is 150~ The rest are donators and for them the only way is down exp wise unless they redonate :thumbup:

evulclown is right the highest are 150 (atleast who lvld it) the donators are lvl 170s+ server is lots of funXD enough wars etc:p

nah its just mapclick, wave spamm and gfb at lv 170~

level 40-60 wars are fun, atleast throwing pots and shoting mwall makes sense there xd

but the most oldschool pkers don't wanna play ryan lowrate servers becuase that is even more boringXD then they better play classictibia. so it is smart he mate a new highrate. belive me there is enough fun hereXD

I agree the next server should be the same exp stages as the first oldera but this is fun too. Like people said its pointless to level beyond 150 and you dont even need more than 141 to fight against the top highscore. That would be around two demona hunts from level 90 or something like that.

Or you can just donate but its waste imo.

nah its just mapclick, wave spamm and gfb at lv 170~

level 40-60 wars are fun, atleast throwing pots and shoting mwall makes sense there xd

Don't get me wrong I love lower level fights too when people can't just map click off screen there's a lot more frantic skill. But there's not a huge market for it especially when you need to manually level, at least the level cut off manually is pretty much 150. No one wants to hunt for hours to get to level 70 just so they can fight. But to be honnest having the highest level being 110 would be lead to much better wars, like the old old valoria wars which were epic... However it wouldnt really be authentic on a "high exp" server with a rune shop because everyone can be sorcs.

So sure, these guys @ 180 can map click around, but take pleasure in the fact that every time you kill them they're losing RL cash. And they're currently dropping like flies.

The open battles i've been to haven't just been GFB fests... Well one side was mostly doing that shit but they lose, so yeah... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back