• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was server safe. maby you should try it again:S? and you sure you got ip: loldera.net port 7171. tibia client 7.72 running. ?

From the creators of the Oldera series!

Loldera is a replica of Holdera. Same rates, same fun.)

Its far away same rates, i remember how u could easy pg after 150, here you can't unless u'll be nolifing demona or be a donator boy.

After last ob they made new guild, end of all hope. Its true too. They tried fighting with huge numbers, they tried donating, they tried teaming up two biggest teams on ot together in open battle. Its still not working.

Its end of all hope...

@^ what a fucktard guild name...XD

@raotiz lvl 151 is pretty easy just go warlockias

Last edited:
hell no after 151 its nolife, if it was like 28k/32 each wl it would be alright but now wls give 2% each, Big no life:mad:

hell no after 151 its nolife, if it was like 28k/32 each wl it would be alright but now wls give 2% each, Big no life:mad:

If you satisfy me, I will give you 10 mil exp :$ :wub::wub:

ok gimmie vent i will ;D u think i will spy hahaha, ur the only one that can spy since u have our vent! :O

dasse.mine.nu
pass; lol123 or smthg? :-O

8===O --> your asshole
:D

Yup and if you have READ the Roldera topic you saw i got these dedicated servers for free. So they just will be online for a longgggggggggg time.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight ;)

Simon:):) zegt:
I give you pass if you talk dirty to me on skype :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back