• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baaah, my modem got broke 3 days ago.. Gotta wait for the new one xd*

(NO INTERNET SUX)

this is the school computer tho.

He could just make that the effort for taking level 150~ here will be level 90 or smth on that other OT, it would change nothing expect the levels of everyone.. :eek:

Today when I fought with my friends vs that donator bitches and someone ran with 1 click out of my screen I was like "fuck this" and xlogged somewhere in citythais because I couldn't see the fun in it ;S

Last edited:
make server reset, put away donate system and change rate at 120 to 140 to like 10x or something and at 150-Any level, put 5-7x exp.

make server reset, put away donate system and change rate at 120 to 140 to like 10x or something and at 150-Any level, put 5-7x exp.

Server reset and make exp like Oldera. I dont remember what the last exp stage was there but dont make it higher than 5x.

Whats the difference between high and medium staged exp? Its boring at higher levels.

Ps. Not really nessesary to reset server yet, but ppl need to realise this is a highrate ot. Whats the point in donating and then almost never fight?

keep it some longer open so the donaters haven't donated for really nothingXD after that toldera stages looks fine to me

Yeah oldera = toldera if Im not wrong. Highest level there was 150 and it was kinda pointless to hunt after that. The donators already donated for nothing because they dont dare to take pz.

agree Ronead: I will donate untill i get speed, Deozal: Then we'll quit

HAhhahah , Just kidding :mad:

He could just make that the effort for taking level 150~ here will be level 90 or smth on that other OT, it would change nothing expect the levels of everyone.. :eek:

Today when I fought with my friends vs that donator bitches and someone ran with 1 click out of my screen I was like "fuck this" and xlogged somewhere in citythais because I couldn't see the fun in it ;S

in every ot you will have people who are way higher then you. you call them pg's or donators (if they are avaible).. live with that lol

The possibility to buy experience = fail

I think he could put away donation system for now, since dominik etc skipped alot of happy meals and ryan said he could have the dedicated host for 1 year for free, and now he earned alot of cash.. if they die they'll just donate their exp back ;( almost no point of killing them except that they waste rl money for ots;DD

1 thing. who donate on a ot will automaticly make there pvp only more worse. my team is pussy leaving me alone non stop because "they" can mapclick and won't get chased... so im off this server + im off my team lol. maby i will do some more close battles but for sure not in desert anymore. and ds pls never say to any of our high mages that they are good in mort hur fights or anything saw some mort hur spams today on me too. + i decided i won't make a vid of our frags with our team it is more a shame for me to watch them back.

Last edited:
1 thing. who donate on a ot will automaticly make there pvp only more worse. my team is pussy leaving me alone non stop because "they" can mapclick and won't get chased... so im off this server + im off my team lol. maby i will do some more close battles but for sure not in desert anymore. and ds pls never say to any of our high mages that they are good in mort hur fights or anything saw some mort hur spams today on me too. + i decided i won't make a vid of our frags with our team it is more a shame for me to watch them back.

oki go emo, bb <3

1. i am a emo sometimes yes. i don't deny, but in fact i know im just a basic pker nothing special (but i know you guys suck more) it is just that i talk to fast without think before i say something or write someting.
2.lucky im not the only "emo" in the team with people like vinc/trix etc.
3. Im just telling the true about these donators in our team.
4. happy i am leaving this teams with retards like you in the team;) was a misstake of me to team with you because it will just never work:)

Donate Squad tactics = ank desert, mort hur/gfb
trouble = mapclick and log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back