• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I dont..
Its funny how you act here,
when ur a little baby in-game and irl.
Which goes cry after a death.
I get your way of always being into pz, because a team is hunting you..
But common, a highrate server? And besides, your fighting anyway at hellrages team, shouldnt you be fine?

You just said this "accusing others for bot, is pathetic"
because of getting attention. The point was to be at hellrage side, since you want to get a better friendship with him.

i'm not on hellrage's team. Crying after a death? i don't know who you think you are but i can ensure you i don't know you.

And yes, you do act like you're a pro. But hey face the fact, you (brace yourself) S-U-C-K.

and yeah by the way, don't even bother answering my post because nothing you say could make me care.

i'm not on hellrage's team. Crying after a death? i don't know who you think you are but i can ensure you i don't know you.

And yes, you do act like you're a pro. But hey face the fact, you (brace yourself) S-U-C-K.

and yeah by the way, don't even bother answering my post because nothing you say could make me care.

Ofc, I would know that my post wouldnt let you look like a fool, as you really are, then you just have to come up with a post to me. (Like everyone does, defend theirself, its normal).

If you think im acting like a pro? Then thanks.
I suck? That's not what I heard, in-game.
All I heard was the words "BOTTER" of a whining crybaby.

EDIT: Two more things, you told me you were into hellrage's team. Until you realised that you weren't

Crying after a death?
After you died, by the vendetta, I heard a light, sad voice telling
"Why did we go there?;("

'2 seconds later' Bazzese has left skype.

Last edited:
Ofc, I would know that my post wouldnt let you look like a fool, as you really are, then you just have to come up with a post to me. (Like everyone does, defend theirself, its normal).

EDIT: Two more things, you told me you were into hellrage's team. Until you realised that you weren't

"Why did we go there?;("

ventrilo 3.0.1 is much better than skype:p

"Why did we go there?;("

umh? first out i never called you a botter and you know that, you just want the attention. Secondly as for as i know i don't even use skype. So this is a little awkward.

And no i never said i was on hellrage's team. Aldarius~ told me to help them at thais battle. and the reason i died to snuduls and deozal was because you told me to follow you, and yeah i know i shouldn't follow your advices because you're an idiot. And i never said 'why'd we go there?' i was the one who wanted to battle them all along, Stop making up excuses.

@up sure thing, that's why i use ventrilo.

umh? first out i never called you a botter and you know that, you just want the attention. Secondly as for as i know i don't even use skype. So this is a little awkward.

And no i never said i was on hellrage's team. Aldarius~ told me to help them at thais battle. and the reason i died to snuduls and deozal was because you told me to follow you, and yeah i know i shouldn't follow your advices because you're an idiot. And i never said 'why'd we go there?' i was the one who wanted to battle them all along, Stop making up excuses.

@up sure thing, that's why i use ventrilo.

YOUR KIDDING ME? You were the pussy like, Why should we battle em? And no you died because you "DIDNT" LISTEN TO ME,
you just stoodd there and died like a noob and btw, what happened to this :

Seems like you do bother and care.
And what I said about after your death is true, you really did cry and left skype.

You may not use skype now, but you sure did back then, when you died.

YOUR KIDDING ME? You were the pussy like, Why should we battle em? And no you died because you "DIDNT" LISTEN TO ME,
you just stoodd there and died like a noob and btw, what happened to this :

Seems like you do bother and care.
And what I said about after your death is true, you really did cry and left skype.

You may not use skype now, but you sure did back then, when you died.

back then? it've been like a week, and hey you seem to be the one caring. No i did not just stand still, you told me to rush south nothing more but the problem is that these ppl are faster than me, and if you do not know that you're either an idiot or mentally retarded and i don't think you're retarded so you're an idiot. the reason i had to stop a little while rushing was because they drained my mana in 10 seconds with their mort hur spam so i had to stop a little to uh myself. Cry? you were the one crying when you died to me and gurgel~ in ank, you kept msging me for like 2 days ''aaaaaaww that was so swtupid of me!!'' It's pretty funny you're acting like i'm some kind of noob when it was in fact you who died like 3 times to them.

mmmmm and no i really couldn't care less about your excuses and accuses.

Keep flaming me though, it sure is a hell of a fun!

back then? it've been like a week, and hey you seem to be the one caring. No i did not just stand still, you told me to rush south nothing more but the problem is that these ppl are faster than me, and if you do not know that you're either an idiot or mentally retarded and i don't think you're retarded so you're an idiot. the reason i had to stop a little while rushing was because they drained my mana in 10 seconds with their mort hur spam so i had to stop a little to uh myself. Cry? you were the one crying when you died to me and gurgel~ in ank, you kept msging me for like 2 days ''aaaaaaww that was so swtupid of me!!'' It's pretty funny you're acting like i'm some kind of noob when it was in fact you who died like 3 times to them.

mmmmm and no i really couldn't care less about your excuses and accuses.

Keep flaming me though, it sure is a hell of a fun!

You had to stop, because of uh'ing yourself.
Guess it took 3-6 seconds for you, GZ.
And all I said afterwards your and your friend ue combo
was," gz good job, it was stupid of me to not have utamo on, tho".
Ye, when it comes to a real friend, you make sacrifices on a highrate ot, instead of being into pz and crying.
Since we ran there because of helping Daft.

Btw, I know this might not be the right time to ask XD but
are you a girl or a boy? First I thought you was a girl who was talking in skype, but maybe ur a little boy.

Sorry for the pathetic question, but im sort of curious.

You had to stop, because of uh'ing yourself.
Guess it took 3-6 seconds for you, GZ.
And all I said afterwards your and your friend ue combo
was," gz good job, it was stupid of me to not have utamo on, tho".
Ye, when it comes to a real friend, you make sacrifices on a highrate ot, instead of being into pz and crying.
Since we ran there because of helping Daft.

Btw, I know this might not be the right time to ask XD but
are you a girl or a boy? First I thought you was a girl who was talking in skype, but maybe ur a little boy.

Sorry for the pathetic question, but im sort of curious.

HAHA you're funny, oh and i've never talked to you in skype.

Took me 3-6 seconds? not rly but since they can spam mort hur i had to stop pretty often to heal, Yea please i cry alot. Atleast i'm not running defence all the time.

and no you msged me like 20x about you being an idiot not using utamo or ssa. FYI ue combo was the only way to get you down since i were lvl 70 and gurgel 100~

Ehm ofc you dont stay defence, you stay into pz.

Btw, why are you lying, that you've never talked with me in skype? ^.-
Pathetic little shit :)

Actually he was around 110~ And I was level 115.
And what 20x, stop lying, you shit.
Suddenly at skype, you tried to avoid me
by saying, dont talk to me now, Im talking to my brother at phone.

You dont have to worry about your girl voice, even if your a boy.
I didnt care about it :S
Just relax,

Sorry for going this low, but your getting annoying, by all your lies.

Last edited:
I do use ventrilo, time to shine is just talking alot of crap.

Bullshit.

Bazzese, if you want I can take a screenshot of you and my conversation in skype if you want. We know that you're dreepy and your name at skype is
Bazze[Dreepy], im 100% sure that dreepy is bazzese.

You're just lying here, anyway.
I hate to argue, and this is just pathetic with your lies.

Sure go ahead and take a screenshot ^.^

I know i'm not using skype so i don't really care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back