• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also when I told you that I could show it to everyone here that does not even care about our discussion, that im right about your name at skype.
You change your name at skype, how pathetic. ;d

END OF THIS DISCUSSION :)

Also when I told you that I could show it to everyone here that does not even care about our discussion, that im right about your name at skype.
You change your name at skype, how pathetic. ;d

END OF THIS DISCUSSION :)

How are you not getting this, I do not nor will i ever do use skype.

And the discussion is over when i say it's over.

mmmmm no i'm not pathetic

How are you not getting this, I do not nor will i ever do use skype.

And the discussion is over when i say it's over.

mmmmm no i'm not pathetic

Ur so ugly when your lying.
I dont got time for this anyway. And it does not make any sense if you say its not over, if I say its over, its over. Cause we're flaming this thread, and nobody likes it. Except some.

Just fuck off your lier, I dont got time for you.

And if you're too retarded to not understand if 2 people discuss and the other one says, the discussion is over, it means that 1 people wont discuss, what will you do? Discuss with yourself. Retard.

Last edited:
Ur so ugly when your lying.
I dont got time for this anyway. And it does not make any sense if you say its not over, if I say its over, its over. Cause we're flaming this thread, and nobody likes it. Except some.

Just fuck off your lier, I dont got time for you.

And if you're too retarded to not understand if 2 people discuss and the other one says, the discussion is over, it means that 1 people wont discuss, what will you do? Discuss with yourself. Retard.

you're still flaming me so you're the one retarded? umh...

oh yeah? i'm ugly when i'm lying, huh? so you're saying you've seen me while i'm lying? okay. You're calling me a retard while you're still flaming me even though you said you won't discuss anymore. That's pathetic, even for you.

And back to me being retarded coz i said the discussion isn't over is because it's not, take a look at your last post.

I had to say a goodbye of this discussion and explain for you.

And you might not understand, because you're sort of retarded,
This is not a discuss post im sending now, I just wanted to tell you this :) Have fun at loldera.

I had to say a goodbye of this discussion and explain for you.

And you might not understand, because you're sort of retarded,
This is not a discuss post im sending now, I just wanted to tell you this :) Have fun at loldera.

I'm not.

Lame quitting a server because it got reseted.

@TOPIC

How's the war going? XD
Death squad is the number 1st?
Or what team.

Death Squad is no longer. I think Im the only guy still playing this server except Bob and I havent seen him online alot.

Or maybe some people still play but I dont team with them anymore.

@Gail: Our two teams split up again. Mort has his own team now. Hopefully you didnt quit server already.

Death Squad is no longer. I think Im the only guy still playing this server except Bob and I havent seen him online alot.

@Gail: Our two teams split up again. Mort has his own team now. Hopefully you didnt quit server already.

simon does play the server? he even fought us with mort etc vs us.

Keep teaming, I honestly dont care.
ofc I'm not retired, but most people have jobs, so I'm not on every single day or so... :p
@the botter, ye its mus I heared, makes sence SINCE HE PROBABLY ALSO LIVES CLOSE TO THIS SERVER WHICH MAKES HIM UBER FAST AYE? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back