• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellrage you shouldn't speak so big, omg 61 people said I bot, lets put it in my comment ;sss

@eppan
you think ppl will give you demona for free because you are lazy to exp on other resps??? demona is the best exp place lol

if you want the spawn ,you have to fight for it, it was so in the previous servers of ryan

Altho I agree with Eppan I still think that nate owned him due to eppans raging ;)

To people who are retarded, I died and I was pissed because I have no money left, SINCE I NEVER THOUGHT THEY'D BE LOW ENOUGH TO KILL ME. OK I hopey ou understood now, kthxbye.

Now to hellrage, the damn lying retard. You have ALWAYS outnumbered us in players when it comes to battles, 90% of the cases you always outnumber us with either levels or players, so don't come to me with your cryup madeup stories that you fight against my team with lower amount of people/lvl.

You don't let us become 120+ because you know what will happen, and yes it's a highrate ot. But I won't hunt hydras, nor dragons to take levels. I want it either super fast or nothing, as this server has had several records of corruption. And I can't bother taking it to serious.

Now keep talking bullshit Hellrage, when you know I'm right.

You sound like a lvl 20 on rl tibia, crying cause you lost your desert quest rewards. If you got enemies at least exiva them now and then. If you dont have enough IQ to realize that then you are just stupid. "plis my items back".

You sound like a lvl 20 on rl tibia, crying cause you lost your desert quest rewards. If you got enemies at least exiva them now and then. If you dont have enough IQ to realize that then you are just stupid. "plis my items back".

Get your facts straight before you post so you do not look like a complete fool.

we were neutral and not involved in any war.

Get your facts straight before you post so you do not look like a complete fool.

Funny thing is though that they take too quick conclusions without even knowing the real situation, to raise the post count obviously. Else they better shut their mouthes.

As I see it you've been waring on them on all the other -oldera servers. So you being a prick on the other servers ofc they will keep killing you. And he also wrote: "I went exping even if my enemies were online". Enemies = In war with not neutral with.

As I see it you've been waring on them on all the other -oldera servers. So you being a prick on the other servers ofc they will keep killing you. And he also wrote: "I went exping even if my enemies were online". Enemies = In war with not neutral with.

It's a war server, why would they hunt me in 90? Then they're cowards and do not dare to fight me. I could understand if this was a RPG server, but it aint. And they made a ceasefire with me till tomorrow that I could hunt peacefully. So why would they kill me does not work now right? You just twist your words when you getting owned. And ps, why do you even copy Zavkors name by remaking it?

You cant buy pots in venore, the pz bug in ankrahmun still exist (at south side of dp).

Don't know if I'm mistaken, but isn't the UE overpowered? I mean a 128 MS took me down in one ue today.. Might be too high magic level rate, dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back