• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [7.92] Sabrehaven | Reverse Engineering Real Tibia OTS

Server Website/AAC
https://sabrehaven.com
Server Address
login.sabrehaven.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
While we are all waiting for the 7.92 client version update at 14 March 2020 10:00 AM CET I wish to say few more important news. I have tested the OTC V8 support of the 7.92 protocol and it seems that it works flawlessly and will be included in the Sabrehaven Downloads page to download. I believe that it will be very valuable for everyone who are experiencing client lags of the legacy Tibia client. However, I wish to include that Sabrehaven server is not supporting the client officially and we are not responsible of any bugs or issues you may face with the Open Tibia Client in general and such issues should be reported in their official github page.

mOUS13D.png

OTC will be available in the Sabrehaven 7.92!​

I'm enjoying the server a lot. It's perfect if you looking to go back to the old times when the 2006. Can't wait for the "Christmas 2006 update".
You have quick answers in discord from the owner about questions and reports. One of the best servers I've tried.
I feel like playing my times in Azura when the 7.6-8.0. So much potential and quality.

Thank you very much everyone for the good words! :)

Furthermore, the 7.92 server protocol update is coming really soon! Also, I wish to say that the original 7.92 client will allow the MC support out of the box. Because the server rules are allowing for players to use multi client and this results in a more convenient feature for everyone. However, keep in mind that any bots/macros are strictly not allowed in any use cases.

Today is the last day of the Sabrehaven 7.80. The Sabrehaven started the open beta in the 10 January 2020. And so it have been with us 64 days.
Take your last chance and enjoy the last day of the Sabrehaven 7.80 because it might never come again in this world. Oh, the great Nostalgia! However, do not worry too much because the 14 March 2020 10:00 AM CET is the new day in the Sabrehaven World.

9wHdJol.png

The Picture of Nostalgia

Dear all,

We are migrating our host to the new server in Europe because the majority of the all Sabrehaven people are playing from the Europe. So, we are planning to have a maintenance mode from 2020 March 15th 08:00 CET to 12:00 CET. The server and website between this time might be offline for some little time. However we hope to finish the migration with almost zero downtime. The new server will be located in the Netherlands.

Sorry for little inconveniences and I hope that the new server location will beneficial for everyone.

Furthermore, one of Sabrehaven players are streaming at twitch! Follow his adventure here:

Dear all,

The Sabrehaven server host have been successfully migrated from USA to The Netherlands. The reason of the migration was because the majority of the players are playing from the Europe and from now on the ping for the European people will be way better than before.

Have fun in Sabrehaven and stay tuned because I have very big news for everybody!

Dear all,

The Sabrehaven server host have been successfully migrated from USA to The Netherlands. The reason of the migration was because the majority of the players are playing from the Europe and from now on the ping for the European people will be way better than before.

Have fun in Sabrehaven and stay tuned because I have very big news for everybody!

This is great. Even that the host was in USA I didn't feel laggy. I hope the people from other continents feel normal & smooth like I felt before. Thanks for the continued improvement and for your dedication and activity. The server is just a masterpiece.

The March 20th 20:00 CET is the big day for the Sabrehaven or maybe in the overall Open Tibia Servers community. The Sabrehaven is announcing: the biggest LIVE event in the OT history.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE OPEN TIBIA DEVELOPER OR PLAYER...
IT EVEN DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS SERVER...
IT EVEN DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE THE NEW PLAYER IN ROOK OR THE BEST PLAYER IN THE HIGHSCORES...
YOU MUST SEE THE LIVE EVENT IN THE SABREHAVEN... Because you would never expect that such things could be done in TIBIA.

LYQoMUI.png

The most RPG event you will ever gonna see!
P.s. @elexer about what you are confused?

Free Shop Points

Greetings, everyone,

Probably you all have noticed that huge countdown timer in the website. Well, the clock is ticking down and probably all of you can't wait to see what kind of the surprise is waiting for you all! The Serpentine Tower event is going to be huge and I wish to have that great time for the memory later. So, everyone who will be taking a video and upload it to Youtube with the sabrehaven.com tag will get the 100 free shop points for that character which is recording the video!

ima tryin to download a client, but a time that i should wait is kind of issue:4.8 kB/s, established time: 4 hours - rofl

ima tryin to download a client, but a time that i should wait is kind of issue:4.8 kB/s, established time: 4 hours - rofl

Hey, @Geralt,
I hope that you are having a temporal connection issues from your side because the server host ain't having any connection issues. I personally live in Lithuania and the server is located in The Netherlands. The time to download the client took me less than 3 seconds- so it was about 7 Mb/s. Please try to download next time and I hope you will be fine. :) Cheers and I hope to see you in-game!

VJdh3lF.png

Less than 3 days are remaining till the Serpentine Tower Event!

P.s. Keep in mind everyone that to participate in the LIVE EVENT it doesn't matter your level or any kind of other preparation. Just grab your pop corn while I will be making a show. :)
It would be very clever to read some of the important gossips around the Tibia World about the Serpentine Tower. I am leaving some valuable information in the video format.

Stay tuned guys. The Big things are coming soon.

It is only 2 days remaining till the great Serpentine Tower Event!

Wl18cFc.png

Did you knew that Beholders are the most ancient race in the world?
5HelrG5.png

No spoil given.