• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [7.92] Sabrehaven | Reverse Engineering Real Tibia OTS

Server Website/AAC
https://sabrehaven.com
Server Address
login.sabrehaven.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Serpentine Event Reward

Greetings, dear Sabrehaven people,

The Serpentine Tower live event is about to begin very soon. This is going to be the biggest event in the Sabrehaven World which will happen uniquely only once per the Sabrehaven World lifetime. Because the great things cannot be repeated twice... The Serpentine Tower event will be technically one of the most difficult solvable mysteriando which will not require level restriction based on the possible connections made from the original Tibia creators the CipSoft. The event will lead you to obtain several items, however the main reward can be obtained by the only ONE player which basically will mean that the item will originally be owned by single person forever.

svpQYxZ.png

You see boots of waterwalking.
Read more in the website news: https://sabrehaven.com

See you in the Sabrehaven tomorrow at 20:00 CET!

7 hours remaining (20:00 CET) till The Live Serpentine Tower Event launch!

Let me repeat my self the last time the important lines of the Live Event:
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE OPEN TIBIA DEVELOPER OR PLAYER...
IT EVEN DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS SERVER...
IT EVEN DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE THE NEW PLAYER IN ROOK OR THE BEST PLAYER IN THE HIGHSCORES...
YOU MUST SEE THE LIVE EVENT IN THE SABREHAVEN... Because you would never expect that such things could be done in TIBIA.

bcfZhFd.png

CHAMEK ATH UTHUL ARAK!

Serpentine Tower Live Event is starting in less than 2 hours and 30 minutes (20:00 CET)! If you are not yet a player of Sabrehaven you must create character now and see the amazing live change of the game world!

yxsvjJh.png

Serpentine Tower Live Event Is Gonna Be Huge!
Post automatically merged:

The Serpentine Tower Live Event Will Start After 1 Hour!

This is the event which you don't want to miss!

Last edited:
The Serpentine Tower Live Event Will Start After 20 Minutes!
02fS58u.png

If you don't have a character yet and wish to join the Live event Now. Feel free to create one and click on the Rookgaard book. You will get 8 level and can participate to the Serpentine Live Event now!

The Serpentine Tower live event have successfully finished. I hope that the Sabrehaven community people enjoyed it and if you haven't been there I suggest you to watch the recorded version of the event now! Also, there might come more events like that so feel free to join Sabrehaven community now!

Also, the full event was recorded by the Escape The Fate player in the twitch!

20200321_182904.jpg
Cheers!

Hey, Redleaf,

Next time I will try to host exp boost events on different hours which will be more oriented in to the night time for CET people :)

Greetings, Sabrehaven people,

I wish to announce quite important update for Sorcerers and Druids. Believe it or not but in 7.72 the ranges for wands and rods were very imprecise if to compare with the standards that came with the 8.0 update. Regarding the many people request the range have adjusted as is in the current standards. Shortly, all wands & rods will have now range of 3 SQMs.

Changelog:
  • Snakebite rod range changed from 4 to 3 SQM
  • Moonlight rod range changed from 2 to 3 SQM
  • Quagmire rod range changed from 2 to 3 SQM
  • Tempest rod range changed from 1 to 3 SQM
  • Wand of plague range changed from 2 to 3 SQM
  • Wand of cosmic energy range changed from 1 to 3 SQM
  • Wand of inferno range changed from 2 to 3 SQM
1585329182405.png

Hey everyone! I hope you are all fine and healthy those difficult world-wide days! Today 22 CET will enable bonus exp boost for everyone to gather and have a chill :)

Greetings, everyone,
Do you remember your first Wyvern? I hope so! I personally remember my first Wyvern the same impressive as my first Dragon :) I accidentally found the new ramp near the POH in the Venore where there is a single spawn of him. I thought lets try to kill him and it seems that it was pretty much impossible for noob but the hopes was big. I ran to the depot and took like 20 health potions and was in plans to show him some nice spear hits. I killed him. However I wasted about 20 health potions and looted few coins and dragon ham. I thought oh you poor bird and what a waste I had...

The Wyverns are the first 7.90 monsters which will appear in the Sabrehaven after the Server Save today! I hope you all found this as a nice entrance in to the 7.90 map content updates which are planned to come now more often and often. The Wyverns can be found from now on such places:
  • Carlin Ghostlands
  • Kazordoon north of the dragon lair, Ferngrims gate, west of orc fortress, Paradox Tower entrance
  • Venore POH ground level, near the POH entrance at the ramp, Black Knight's Villa
  • Edron Wyvern Hill, north of the mountain pass, Stonehome, Dragon Lair ground level
  • Darashia Plague Spike
  • Ankrahmun Green Djinn Tower entrance
  • Port Hope in the deep Tiquanda, hill at Chor
qzmxWJ5.jpg

Sabrehaven is Twitch Friendly!
Do you like to stream your gameplay? Or maybe do you like to watch how the other plays? I hope we had atleast one Yes with you! :)
In Sabrehaven website I have created Twitch Streamers page where all the Sabrehaven players can integrate their Twitch account with the Sabrehaven account and showoff your content in the Streamers page. All you have to do is update you Sabrehaven account settings with your Twitch username and you will automatically appear in the available Twitch streamers list!
ZDg8wsK.jpg