• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [7.92] Sabrehaven | Reverse Engineering Real Tibia OTS

Server Website/AAC
https://sabrehaven.com
Server Address
login.sabrehaven.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
HL4Gk9K.png

Magic Hour :)

Greetings, everyone,
several important bug fixes has to be announced officially.

The issue number one: It appears that NPCs which sells amulets with charges were selling them with max amount of charges (65k). The issue was fixed due to kind people report and every amulet which had corrupted charges have been removed from players inventory/depot/houses.
The issue number two: Monster spawns which were implemented in the 7.8 & 7.9 protocol update had incorrect re-spawning rate (which was approx. 1 minute or less) this were an incorrect re-spawn time and now have been fixed to spawn time approx. 5 minutes or more.
Bonus fix: the Wyverns are immunited to drunkness now :)

Sorry for inconveniences and thank you for staying in the Sabrehaven. Hope to see you in-game!
WNYBnvq.png

Hey, mate,
Are you looking for a nice server that is not going to reset any time soon with the active support and great community? Join Sabrehaven now!

Let me share with you several great moments that were shared in the Sabrehaven Discord!
1585845242352.png
1585845252485.png
1585845266145.png
1585845277630.png
First 100 level achievement have been achieved! Sabrehaven is running for 70 days and there we have the very first hundred!

Probably the most wanted new feature is coming in the Sabrehaven really very very soon! The tasks system which will be a similar copy of original Tibia however with some custom spices. The development progress have just started and I hope that you can meet your hunting companion Grizzly Adams sooon!
zeDRzPY.png

OGww5Sa.png

Have you tried Sabrehaven server yet? Well, the best time to do so is now!

See you in game!

Greetings, Sabrehaven People,
Probably the most wanted new feature is coming in the Sabrehaven! The tasks system which will be a similar copy of original Tibia however with some custom spices. Please meet your hunting companion Grizzly Adams which is located in the Port Hope!

Everything you need to know about hunting tasks can be found on its dedicated page about hunting tasks in the Sabrehaven website. Also stay tuned because there are coming really soon more tasker NPCs in different cities with different tasks!
j4bsPnI.png

Greetings, everyone,
Let me introduce you the second best partner for low level hunters in Edron city the Daniel Steelsoul!

This tasker NPC will give you low creatures tasks in Edron City for level 6-49. Also, there were slight increments in the Grizzly Adams tasks reward so hunters get ready your weapons because the rewards now are even better! Stay tuned for more tasker NPCs and look for updated information in the hunting tasks page.
vAbWkD3.png

Greetings, everyone,
The newest Open Tibia Client is already available in the Downloads page. If you are using the old one then download new now!

Since some of you already noticed quite several bugs occurred with the current downloadable OTC I have updated the client to the newest version available. I hope that this will solve out the majority of bugs that you were experiencing!
s396USP.png

POI IS OPEN!

Greetings, folks,
The second entrance of the 7.9 content is coming in the Sabrehaven!

The pits of inferno quest based on the leaked 7.72 Cipsoft map parts. This is not a secret that the Sabrehaven map is already based on the 7.72 Cipsoft leaked resources and the pits are already under the POH however unaccessible. The great goal of that is to finish the pits of inferno quest on the existing map parts while revealing everything what Cipsoft have been developed in the past years and forgotten in the development stage. So this pits of inferno will reveal the secret paths, different maps and everything originally as was left in the 7.72 leaked map. I believe that this will be an amazing experience for everyone to re-explore the POI in its first origins.
J8mlCqL.png

Cyk2yXL.png
T4K0sN2.png
GCgJQlo.png
wUJMEpI.png

Greetings, everyone,
the start for the newcomers have never been more friendly than now!

I have added new category of the tasker NPCs. The tasks from those tasker NPCs can be completed only single time per character. From now on we will have 3 new tasks which can be completed only by specific vocation and the reward is oriented to be newcomers friendly! Take a look at the updated hunting tasks page!
tw7oPG1.png

Hello, everyone,

I wish to announce several improvements regarding the packets control per second rate from a same IP address. The current changes should allow to actively play (hunt & walk) for about 5 players from the same IP. This changes also impacts people who wish to login/reconnect very fast multiple times in the same time frame. If you are noticing an unexpected client disconnects or debugs from now on please report me ASAP!
The following improvement will prevent the server freezes lag from unwanted load:
  • Will prevent multiple fast re-logs which may cause server lags.
  • Will prevent DOS/Flood from the same person.
  • Will prevent from people who are using multiple MCs to bot.
H9zNDh4.png

Greetings!

I hope that it is not a surprise for anyone that Sabrehaven is launching a brand new server. The server will be called Sabrehaven Sugar. The new server will have a slightly increase in the experience rates and will be considered to be called a high exp server in comparison with the current Sabrehaven server. Also, the reorganization impact have been applied in the current Sabrehaven server as well. From now on, this server will be called the Sabrehaven Vanilla which will represent the first Sabrehaven server ideology the stable, low rate and the very first server which we have built together!

Moreover, from now on the website infrastructure have been divided in to different server websites separated in the sub domains:
  • https://sabrehaven.com from now on this website will be only a welcome page to choose which server website you are willing to land.
  • https://vanilla.sabrehaven.com this is the current server website which belongs to the very first medium rate Sabrehaven server.
  • https://sugar.sabrehaven.com this is the new server website which belongs to the new high rate Sabrehaven server which is going to launch at 2020-05-01 20:00 CEST.

Greetings, everyone,
please meet the new best trader in the Sabrehaven the Rashid.

Rashid is no doubt one of the most wanted missing NPC in the Sabrehaven world and here he will appear after the next server save. The Rashid is a traveler trader and can be found in different cities every day. The only difference is on Mondays instead of Svargrond he will spawn in the Thais depot because simply that city doesn't exist in the 7.92. Furthermore, the Rashid will not require any quest to complete and will be free to trade for everyone. Lastly, the loot which you can sell for him was made regarding an archived wiki page of 2007 which may be found here: Rashid - TibiaWiki. See you in-game and don't forget that Rashid on Friday will be in Darashia, in Miraia's tavern!

2mKbkRQ.png

Greetings, everyone,

We wish to announce that we have developed very unique affiliate system which will help to benefit from yours invited friends donations! Invite your new friend to register with your provided affiliate link or tell for existing friend to apply your affiliate code in the settings page and claim 10% of his spent shop points automatically! Sharing is caring :)

FDXMaBT.png

Greetings, everyone,

Let me quickly announce several important bug fixes which have been applied immediately to the server:
  • Fixed issue with monsters quick attack "kite" while walking. Now monsters are more clever and such movements like shown in the video will no longer be trick to hunt a monsters:
  • Slightly increased the words count to get muted. No longer annoying mute while speaking with the NPCs fast.
  • Dropped support of the regex in the houses aleta sio list in order to prevent crash bug.
  • Reduced energy wave spell damage. It appears that I was using incorrect base damage value for the e-wave previously it was 250 and from now on it will be 150 as it were in the 7.72. The proof of the picture is from the reverse engineered binaries.
zzQGTEG.png

Happy birthday Sabrehaven! Today is the day when the Sabrehaven was officially under the development :)
1600017795785.png
1600018167814.png