• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to say this but, I have decided to quit. Too much lag & bugs for my little heart to hold.

Got to understand that this is a beta lmao
Beta? Who said it's in beta phase?
I tried looking in the thread, but couldn't find the word beta....
I thought it was the full release...

tHw0b.gif

They wote on the website how that itll remain offline for a while till when they fix everything..

I've turned off the server at 22:05.

We know there are issues which shouldn't have happened at all.
It has been a very sloppy launch and we want to offer our sincerest apologies for not meeting up the expectations that were set for us.
The next (few) day(s) we will be patching all the bugs that are currently known.

We will keep everyone up-to-date about when the server will go live again.

Besides these bugs that are present, we have had a good time seeing so many players enjoying the server already and we hope everyone else has been ( besides the buggy parts) enjoying the server aswell.

Kind Regards,
Ecstacy

P.S. Any questions or bugs you think that are not known yet can be PM'd to me.

Lol people need to chill here it was only out for 1 day and people already rage quiting over a few bugs that will be fixed.

True :p
Lets just hope that there are no game-breaking bugs at higher level :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back