• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I going to make final tests to football, catch the sheep and capture the flag event before putting them on auto-rotate!

Will start the server again since my both 2 computers dont work i got a own now that i can game all day all night :D

This server deserves so much more players.
Mate one tip, make the custom client button bigger, so people discovers it easyer, make it a big red button where it stands something like Download our Custom Client here.

Some of my friends was like naah im not going to download 2 new programs ( Tibia 8.7 and ip changer )
but if you reads the text so will you see that a custom client can be downloaded. (not everyone is taking that time)

this is my suggestion 4 you to bring more players to Ascalon.

Fuc*ing awsome server! Keep the good jobb up! :D

Last edited:
free bump

best server I played.

if any new player have questions, catch me in-game. nick Xemronn

Today we launching 'Catch the Sheep', 'Capture the Flag' and 'Football' events into auto-rotation. Events tab on webpage will be changed in few days, right after we finalize times of events.

Also, some ingame changes:

Archers minimum damage modifier lowered to 40% from basic weapons damage(was 50%).
Experimental code to increase accuracy and diversity of attack speed of monsters and players(Report any kind of strange behaviors).
Armor formula changes a little bit(minimum amount of blocked damage increased for ~10%).
Probably fixed all abuseable spots with quest zones.
Now its possible to change 3 grade 4 gems into 1 grade 5 gem.

bro it down? can't even get on site

Yep its down for me atm. I was just about to make a trade, when it closed down :p. Fare will fix it soon I think. By the way Ghostx, are you Ghosty?

yh probably will be all night, fare is offline and ukraine is like 2/3 in morning? so meh :/

had a call from Enxorix; server is up...unfortunately I have no crash report, so one more crash can occur...

edit... so strange, we had no crashes for months...and first time I forgot to turn on loggin, it crashes :|

at least it you came :)

n dest~ 55 or suttin. just started

Best server ever,
None will find a real RPG server like this!
They are making patches like every 10days - 30 days, Thats really great!

Crash bug has been fixed, enjoy stable playing :)

- - - Updated - - -

Today with restart I patched some fixes:

Proper fix for crash-bug, to make sure it wont happen in future.
Urgent changes to skill formula, skill rate was lowered a little bit, to avoid incredible strong damage increasing on high leveled skills(those changes are just temporary, until I will research new formula).
Fixes to CTF event; (Guardian Angel, respawn time, some damage formula changes)
Fixes to Catch the sheep event(Bounce weapons inside event, wrong behavior of sheeps)
Fixed possibility to die in temple, after event end.

Status
Not open for further replies.