• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ideas well i hope to see the server online soon, and better removing abilitie stones your right Fare, and guys please please help to keep server up this time ! advert more, more players, more fun !
and events are much more funnier with more people :) ah and fare i told u that u startet server on 27th im wrong u startet it on 11th :D btw let me hear if your ready to start it i want to be me one of the first playing or may the first :DD

greeeeeetttss :*

Good ideas well i hope to see the server online soon, and better removing abilitie stones your right Fare, and guys please please help to keep server up this time ! advert more, more players, more fun !
and events are much more funnier with more people :) ah and fare i told u that u startet server on 27th im wrong u startet it on 11th :D btw let me hear if your ready to start it i want to be me one of the first playing or may the first :DD

greeeeeetttss :*

Please, change your name to Uber Sexy Priest <3

Please, change your name to Uber Sexy Priest <3

hahaha ingame i will call my char like.that :), guys go.to gooogle write E buddy msn and u can login in there easy.

<3 ah and if we have a good raid system we should use something like teamspeak I have a good server just as info :)

Was gayyyyyyyyt bei dir bro :)) it will open up sooon (end of month) :) after it starts i will play like a freaky bastard i bet i be the first max lvl and the first with best items i hope :D cuz i know everything about it :) and i have the map muahaha everything is marked now Bitch please :* :DDDDD

Maybe I should upload my map files then with every 'quest' being marked. Maybe the map also has some other notes. I will send it to everyone, but you then ^^

Would be nice if he made new maps..he could still use some old ones but it would be better if it was new ones because it would be something new and refreshing.

So is there server online or not? I am confused, the webpage won't load.

sorry, its not online yet ;P They just started to bump that topic ^^ Anyway server is being prepared for coming online, stay tuned.

Well, currently I'm remaking all the monsters. Making them more variety; In first season, monsters were almost the same, they had melee and 1-2 magic attacks, with nearly same timings, with same loot, etc. Its were making game boring and I actually loved a lot monsters which were coming in last updates, monsters with their unique style(like special attacks, custom waves, etc). Also randomizing loot, so f.e. if there are 5 types of monsters of level 150, they wont drop the same items; After this, I still got some major issues which I feel like must be fixed before official release.

Well, my goal is to launch it THIS month. Actually because I got dedicated server paid already since 20~ March...so actually I'm paying for dedicated server while got server not ready. So, trust me I'm trying to finish it asap :p

From what I remember .. the loot for dropping grade items was raised pretty high, I liked how it was when the server originally first opened, getting to the next grade was hard work, I would like to see the loot rate decreased some.

My favorite memory on this server was being the first and only one to have a G4 sword .. so many people spent SO long looking for it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.