• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon World [8.70|Custom|RPG|Mid-exp] - IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farey!, will the map stay the same, or will it be a new one?

New one I'm hoping, I don't see how it would be fun doing the same thing over again.

Farey!, will the map stay the same, or will it be a new one?

yes, map going to be the same, however I hoping to extend it a bit before launch.

@Zasranets, do you imagine amount of work needed to fully replace the map? rofl

Answered dozen of times already; I don't know =D Right now, I'm on level 80 monsters. Thats all I can say :(

Last edited:
hey fare, and what about the lvl cap, will u extend it like u did before, with patches ?

I hope to see it online very soon and wish you good luck man. It was a very loved server by me, one of the best i've ever played and im going to wait for it again :)

Was worth every minute of gameplay.

Old'times ;>

Fare decrease the loot rate of higher grades hardly cuz its really easy lol like decrease loot rate of g4 5 6etc
So its much more fun and could you give party hunting any sense pls like if we party hunt like me and josh we get just 10% exp less and drop chance is in party increased would be really amazing *-*

And make some awesome stuff to donate like

Teleport rune Mounts Premium maybe a backpack that gives some nice slots increased loot rate like 0.5 maybe +5%exp and heals 50 mana and 50hp all 2 seconds *-* not op but usefull :)) and make stamina freezed becouse most are playing 24/7 lmaooo!! Fare you are the best never forgett that! You can do it and you know how! :)

Last edited:
I agree with making party hunting more useful, it's a lot more fun hunting with someone else so might as well make being in a party have some kind of use. I don't agree with the donations unless you're able to get it in-game. I don't want this server to become like most of the other servers where you can pay to win. Also for stamina I still think it should run out, if it won't botters will abuse it so much.

I agree with making party hunting more useful, it's a lot more fun hunting with someone else so might as well make being in a party have some kind of use. I don't agree with the donations unless you're able to get it in-game. I don't want this server to become like most of the other servers where you can pay to win. Also for stamina I still think it should run out, if it won't botters will abuse it so much.

Well to.keep server alive we need donations lol ascalon never was a game where you have to donate tonwin i was often one of the best or the best i never donated i.got everything.from.ingame like ppl.want mx nice.gems i.trade them for something like a donated mount that is worth my gems so i.bring ppl to donate to thenserver im such helpefull belive me lmao but this time i will.donate too and also sell.ingame items for donations :) Fare is a really really really good guy for real he dont makes.op.items in.donation.shopnlike the most of.ot servers lmao and the most donated able things aren ingame i.mean like.

Donations: Mount(blazebringer) like.before.gives.you extra speed and so one

Warp rune was very very usefull dont need to walk.back always :)

And that new Idea with the backpack there.could be also a.quest for.it a hard.one for lvl 250+ i mean fking noce backpack ?! Hehe and you can donate it for 5$/€ would be cool :p

So its not op and its still fair!

Like premium scroll with it you gain acces to bigger houses 50% more exp for2h if stamina isnt frozen xD
And such things ah and.

No one will bot i will clearly advert ppl who aren't botters cuz botting is just noobie and destroys totaly the server and fun in playing lol.

If i see ppl botting they get instant killed by me for sure :) i think on ascalon u dont need to bot becouse ita very exciting and funny and with party modus like i said its much more fun + ppl using teamspeak much more fun! so :) thats it

Sry for bad gramma i wrote that quick with my phone :p

It wasn't a pay to win server yes, but unfortunately in the end it turned out that 90% of the high levels were cavebotting...

You can say that you can instant kill botters, but we both know that that's not true. The crusaders, I was one of them, were very hard to drop, ou needed 3 high damage dealing players to kill one. Even if you could kill botters instantly you would be limited by the frag limit and their team.

It wasn't a pay to win server yes, but unfortunately in the end it turned out that 90% of the high levels were cavebotting...

You can say that you can instant kill botters, but we both know that that's not true. The crusaders, I was one of them, were very hard to drop, ou needed 3 high damage dealing players to kill one. Even if you could kill botters instantly you would be limited by the frag limit and their team.

lol u stupid. we kille botters easily with 2 or more people luring monsters :D

I didnt saw a lot of people caveboting, in less than a month u can get lvl 300 easy

lol u stupid. we kille botters easily with 2 or more people luring monsters :D
Then they must have had terrible bot set ups and be squishies. If you would have tried to lure mobs on a level 300+ crusader (if the max level in the end was 400 and otherwise a 400+ crusader) it would have been more likely that you would have died by the big amount of mobs yourself.
In the end I could run around at every hunting ground ignoring all the mobs. Only at banshees it was a little bit more difficult because of the push (and something else?) they had.

In the end, GM Vin kept a pretty tight watch on cavebotters I think.

Hahaha at the start of the server no one was botting becouse no one.started it and we had enough ppl and enough fun im pretty sure that fare or a GM will check this out and if im online I will do this too btw at the start none is lvl300 and can heal big so its pretty easy if ppl have no time to play they shouldnt bot they should find time to play here and to enjoy it.. And if botters get cought they get -lvls and after 2-3times cought deleted thats the risiko :) ah and runes arent unlimited so some when if you keep attacking he dies xD anyway this time everything will be better for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.