• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Crasitia 7.6 oldschool with custom map! ( Realsoft Map )

Xanatriel

Reaction score
gva8e5n.jpg

First of all, i wanna start by giving credits to Realsoft for creating this server, thanks for the release!​
SERVER IS OPEN​

Now lets begin promoting this server,

the server is based on a 7.6 tibia client, that means that you have the real oldschool feeling.
The server is a 7.6 msql server so its much more stable then a XML server (but i guess you all know that)
The server has a 100% custom map made by Realsoft, but ofcourse we will update it with new quest etc etc

For example, we are working on a quest now;

Somewere in the woods, there is a NPC called "The fallen warrior"
He has lost his mighty sword in a fight versus .... (one of the secret monsters). he will ask you to bring back his sword, once you have defeated the monster (its not easy, you need good tactic and allot of supplies) you return to the "Fallen warrior" and give him his sword. he will reward you greatfully

it sounds very easy in the story, but its not as easy as it looks, its a long quest that takes allot of time, but you dont have to be bored for a second, allot of monsters will walk on your path

Here is some further information about the server:

Exp rates:
- from lvl 1 to 50 : 50x.
- from lvl 51 to 70 : 35x.
- from lvl 71 to 100 : 25x.
- from lvl 101 to 150 : 15x.
- from lvl 151 to 200 : 10x.
- from lvl 201 and up : 5x.

for free premium type: !buypremium
Website adress: http://crasitia.servegame.com
Ip for Ip changer: crasitia.servegame.com
Loot rate: 3x
Spawn rate: 2x
Skills: Depends on your vocation
Magic rate: 4x
pvp type: PVP
Kills for red skull: 4
Kills for ban: 7
Ban lenght: 2 days
Botters: Will get deleted instantly

be0quai.jpg

Here is a screen of the world map (screens has been taken from realsoft)

t0992aa.jpg

Are you curious how the server looks like in real? Then join us today!!

Last edited:
i will try it;)

nice exp stages like that, maby maby after 201 2,5x? + maby change the 1cc in the start to 2k?

Back