• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][CUSTOM]PO inferno [8.54] Re-opening

I downloaded the one from the official page.

First i get this error after clicking on *start game* and afterwards when i click on start game again i get the one on the second screen continuously.

First this one

Bug_1.png

And then this one

Bug_2.png

And yes, it does seem to delete the exe file again and again.

Antivirus is turned of so no friggin idea whats going on.
have you tried it on another computer? if not please do so, something on your pc is deleting the poinferno.exe after the installation

I dont have another computer mate, i only got this one. And it sure isnt my antivirus or anything else thats deleting it

you can make "principal pokes" have their own set of moves not just the same like bulbasaur have the same moves than chikorita or turwig

I dont have another computer mate, i only got this one. And it sure isnt my antivirus or anything else thats deleting it
well, i can asure you, it isn't the program itself either :/ how about I make a zip for you :)
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/tjAr3/pokemon-inferno.zip
you can make "principal pokes" have their own set of moves not just the same like bulbasaur have the same moves than chikorita or turwig
sure, im currently bussy with completing the boost system, but i'll definitly do that right after im finished ^^

Boosting system has been fixed,
The new start pokes are treecko, torchic, mudkip, turtwig, chimchar and piplup,
Every one of the starter pokes shall have different moves by the end of today,
pokemon league + victory road + Gyms are completely fixed and open for use.

Have fun!

18:18 • Level: 28 (+-2) • Offense: +-54 • Defense: +-52 • Spc. Atk: +-41 • Agility: +-1 • Vitality: +-44
Nice level up, from 30 to 28, lol.
Server very ... unorganized, it would be fine if the cooldown icons and icons to Pokeballs could be added.
You never know which skills are up and it is hard to tell which Pokeball is which Pokemon unless you paint them all, which is a pain...

[QUOTE="Server very ... unorganized, it would be fine if the cooldown icons and icons to Pokeballs could be added.
You never know which skills are up and it is hard to tell which Pokeball is which Pokemon unless you paint them all, which is a pain...[/QUOTE]

As i said, i'm alone. Got no help
This server is a server from 4-2 years ago which never had a cd bar and now can't even add one because it debugs :/

Bumping this. The server just got re-release with no official thread so I thought id bump this one. Lower rate so its a bit more serious but its really great. Having fun so far.

It do have a CD bar and poke bar now and eyou can paint your ball so you know what is what.

Seems to be offline.

Also how do I disable sound?
To disable sound you need to go into the place where you install it and delete the sound file. pretty simple. Yeah man they need to make something about those crashes. Same happened last night this is pissing me off quite a bit now.

Back