• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Custopia 7.72 * Custom Client * Custom map *Custom monsters ,Join the journey

Its online there for an week already with advertisements etc ,changing title there soon to online
Im exited!

Its online there for an week already with advertisements etc ,changing title there soon to online
Im exited!
Yea its online there but put it on 7.7 client not on n/a this can attract oldschool players that do not check otland. Oh and 1 question where do i find the task npc?

Tasks give. Very small exp
Explosion is not correct damage
Where buy custom spells ?

Some spells are instantly learned on login but the rest is only obtainable from relic spell quests.
whats wrong with the explosions?

Great server but can u higher mlvl rate a bit? Like if we want to runemake to get some mlvl its really slow to get up! Would be nice to get it higher. Oh and i recommend team hunt party its much better exp

Great server but can u higher mlvl rate a bit? Like if we want to runemake to get some mlvl its really slow to get up! Would be nice to get it higher. Oh and i recommend team hunt party its much better exp

Yea, he said he is going to do that already.

Can i loot keys on game? Also normal boh dont give speed i think can u check it?

I edited the rates. Thanks for the input

Broo but what u do for mages ? Vocations are very good balanced but maybe nerf a bit paldins and knights? Server need more sorcs haha

Paladins are good early which is why i assume you want to nerf them, but if you had played a paladin up till level 80+ you'd know it balances off and mages can just go +++++++.

If you haven't played the server that much, maybe you shouldn't ask for changes :)

E
Paladins are good early which is why i assume you want to nerf them, but if you had played a paladin up till level 80+ you'd know it balances off and mages can just go +++++++.

If you haven't played the server that much, maybe you shouldn't ask for changes :)
exactly thats how it is, note that on every starting server eks and paladins are fast at the beginning but later on high level mage is the strongest voc no doubt.

Can you add tasks for custom monsters aswell?

E

exactly thats how it is, note that on every starting server eks and paladins are fast at the beginning but later on high level mage is the strongest voc no doubt.

Can you add tasks for custom monsters aswell?

There are some already but i will add more in the future.

Paladins are little too op, this tier 2 skillbools gives too much skills i think and also u buy on shop ........ Make them lower skill wtf

Can u also make cleaning the floor is many shit now ... And make more raids

Also on shop ppl put trash on item and i dont l ow wjat runes i am buying

Last edited:
The thing is, the server is balanced really good, the only problem is that mages cant solohunt since the exhaust screws them over bigtime, 2 dragons are enough to send a mage to oblivion even if hes 80+, if he used a rune to attack he cant heal for ~2 seconds which is enough time for 2 dragons to wave them to death.