• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Custopia 7.72 * Custom Client * Custom map *Custom monsters ,Join the journey

Yo im gonna play for sure. But could u answer some questions?
Exhaust is normal ? Or less exhausted
Stronger spelll is ue for sorcs or its a new one?
And exp rate ? So its arroynd 20x and going down? I know u have custom exp but can u make a comparision?

Thanks for answers in advance

Good to hear that you guys are going to give it a try.

The experience rate is atleast 3x real tibia + you need 18x less exp to advance wich is decreasing slightly if you get higher.

When you die with the blessings you will still lose equipment if not wearing aol.
And about 50% Level experience. Skill loss and magic level is minimal.

And about the skillbooks .. The skillbooks are giving skillTrainingTime to all the skills but for example if a knight uses 10 skillbooks and a pally aswell then the knight will just gain a few dist advances while the pally advances a lot more in dist fighting. A knight have to use about 2000 skillbooks to reach 80 dist ^.-

Hope everything is more clear now

Ps i see a lot of knights and pallys in the database ,sorcs and druids have new wands and rods aswell, sorcs have for example cursing wand and druids rods wich heal the target and heal the wielder. And alot more.

Thanks for your quick response. This server does seem very interesting and some new ideas for sure. Will knights be feasible end game/pvp?

The difference in weap type seems interesting to me.

Yo im gonna play for sure. But could u answer some questions?
Exhaust is normal ? Or less exhausted
Stronger spelll is ue for sorcs or its a new one?
And exp rate ? So its arroynd 20x and going down? I know u have custom exp but can u make a comparision?

Thanks for answers in advance

Attack spells have a 1.8 sec exhaust
Healing spells 0.8 sec exhaust

Theres one slightly better ue for sorcerers obtainable from the relic spell quest.
And about the exp its hard to say but its like 54x exp the first 20~ levels and 21-40 is about 25 x ,
When i tested playing a sorc i was level 100 in about 20 hours playing (but with bug fixing meanwhile).

Thanks for your quick response. This server does seem very interesting and some new ideas for sure. Will knights be feasible end game/pvp?

The difference in weap type seems interesting to me.

Knights are interesting because you can decide if you want to be a real meat shield or do some nice damage
You can pick a spell that makes you immortal some seconds or you can pick an improved exori , Two handed weapons have 5 more atk and if you pick a shield you get x amount % immunity against all attacks and health bonuses.
And i think the enemies dont want to get near you if you are using a paralyze club weapon in a fight :)
And the axe double hit can be lethal combined with an exori.
and the swords healing in end game will be quite high so that makes you hard to kill.

ps, Manafluids restore some more mana to keep it fair in pvp. Because with all the new weapons and higher attacks and some new spells the mages can be out of mana a bit faster.
All gloves/gauntlets found have the be wield in the ring slot.

I'm getting more and more interested each time you reveal more info!
Keep it coming :p

When you choose a spell at this relic quest, is it permanent choice? Or can u do it again to get the other spell?
Thanks again for your quick responses

Thx for response. I wouldnt make vocs stronger than normal like 2 sorc kill 1 ek with custom ue becoude it can ruin the pvp. For thje rpg aspects all fine

Thx for response. I wouldnt make vocs stronger than normal like 2 sorc kill 1 ek with custom ue becoude it can ruin the pvp. For thje rpg aspects all fine

I understand ,
equipment has a bigger part in pvp then normal. all the high leveled gear and unique gear has ressistance stats and sometimes hp or mana % boost ,so you need to choose wich ressist you need against a certain ememy , if an enemy has alot of physical protection then it might be smart to use other ammo as pally and mabye use exevo mort hur as a mage ^^.
But the max ressist against one element is about 25%.
But because the hp of knights and pallys can be a bit higher then normal by the new equipment stats it wont be a problem to have an increased ue spell.

When you choose a spell at this relic quest, is it permanent choice? Or can u do it again to get the other spell?
Thanks again for your quick responses

If you forgot to learn you spell or something you can go back to the room wich u choose but you can never learn the other spell its pernament.
so pick wisely :p

I have been reading through the web and the map has a huge potential. Even thought i am finding the spells way too much overpowered i hope it is not going to affect it pvp wise. Looking forward exploring new quests and adventures.

Just wondering, if i do choose club weapon will i always paralyze every hit? On the axe will i double hit every time? Could you be more specific please?

Oh and also, that buying skills, are you sure it is not going to get it out of hand when there is levels 200 with enough money to buy magic level all the time?

I have been reading through the web and the map has a huge potential. Even thought i am finding the spells way too much overpowered i hope it is not going to affect it pvp wise. Looking forward exploring new quests and adventures.

Just wondering, if i do choose club weapon will i always paralyze every hit? On the axe will i double hit every time? Could you be more specific please?

Oh and also, that buying skills, are you sure it is not going to get it out of hand when there is levels 200 with enough money to buy magic level all the time?

I hope that i balanced the spells enough together with the new equipment stats, But theres enough room to adjust those spells so in the end everything will be fine.

About the weapon effects .. thats a good question. each hit you have a 33% chance to enable the effect , But paralyze only works if you actually deal damage to the target.

And about the skillbooks buying on higher levels , Higher monsters drop skillbooks quite often ( 5% chance) and they can drop more then one skillbook a time so if you buy 100 skillbooks for 1.5 mill you wont advance that much skills and at 100 skill level you will need alot of them, If you got some spare cash you can buy them for a small advantage but hunting for the skillbooks will be way more efficiently.

oh btw
Druids can cast a spell (not a relic spell ,instantly learned) that heals the druids party members (30sqm range)
And they can cast a Buff that increases party health and mana with 20% for 30 minutes)

Last edited:
I hope that i balanced the spells enough together with the new equipment stats, But theres enough room to adjust those spells so in the end everything will be fine.

About the weapon effects .. thats a good question. each hit you have a 33% chance to enable the effect , But paralyze only works if you actually deal damage to the target.

And about the skillbooks buying on higher levels , Higher monsters drop skillbooks quite often ( 5% chance) and they can drop more then one skillbook a time so if you buy 100 skillbooks for 1.5 mill you wont advance that much skills and at 100 skill level you will need alot of them, If you got some spare cash you can buy them for a small advantage but hunting for the skillbooks will be way more efficiently.

oh btw
Druids can cast a spell (not a relic spell ,instantly learned) that heals the druids party members (30sqm range)
And they can cast a Buff that increases party health and mana with 20% for 30 minutes)

I think the problem with druids, is that they really lack behind in early games, due to not being able to hunt solo that often.

oh btw
I like this server for now but if 1 ek paralize me 1/3 of his hits really i dont wanna play,this is vert dumb and uneealistic. Gl with server but some things are too weird for me

Changed the paralyze chance to 20% but remember the paralyze is way less strong then the paralyze rune and it lasts 2 sec.

Im open for suggestions for druids dotsh.

everything seems pretty special to me. The idea is there, so aslong as it gets well executed it will be an interesting server. The idea of making the druid vocation a supportive role like it should be sounds good. It's something different and im really looking forward to play it tomorrow.

Changed the paralyze chance to 20% but remember the paralyze is way less strong then the paralyze rune and it lasts 2 sec.

Im open for suggestions for druids dotsh.

well, i have couple of ideas.

1- have a special summon that can exeta res.
2- return x% of damage as a self-heal
3- i dont know if support spells share cooldown with atk spells/runes. if yes, you can make it so that it is separate for druids i guess. and if no, make them have a slightly less atk cooldown compared to other vocations.

2 hours left!! Cant wait !! I suggest you to put the server online on otservlist in order to attract new players.
See you on the launch