• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Custopia 7.72 * Custom Client * Custom map *Custom monsters ,Join the journey

Paladins are little too op, this tier 2 skillbools gives too much skills i think and also u buy on shop ........ Make them lower skill wtf

Can u also make cleaning the floor is many shit now ... And make more raids

Also on shop ppl put trash on item and i dont l ow wjat runes i am buying

The shop prices of skillbooks are increased.
i will edit the rune shops so it cant be trashed anymore , thanks

The thing is, the server is balanced really good, the only problem is that mages cant solohunt since the exhaust screws them over bigtime, 2 dragons are enough to send a mage to oblivion even if hes 80+, if he used a rune to attack he cant heal for ~2 seconds which is enough time for 2 dragons to wave them to death.

I nerfed dragons and a lot more monsters they will spam less now , And after an attack rune it should be 1 second exhaust on a healing spell.

Did u nerf hydras too? Theyr wave has like a 12 SQM radius lol

Also desert dragons wave hits you even if ur not infront of it (As a blocker if im diagonal to it it still damages me)

Last edited:
Did u nerf hydras too? Theyr wave has like a 12 SQM radius lol

Also desert dragons wave hits you even if ur not infront of it (As a blocker if im diagonal to it it still damages me)

Fixed hydras. And edited the desert dragons you were right :) fixed

Last edited:
Well fixing the wave frequency of those creatures doesnt help mages at all, the exhaust when using a attack spell makes it impossible to hunt without manashield, and once creatures catch up to u ur dead.
Also there seems to be some global cooldown that prevents me from shooting a rune while running, even tho it exhausts me, stairhopping isnt possible either because of that weird exhaust.

Also please fix the druid one target spell exori sap, it costs 40 mana and does 250+ damage easily, while the ms spell does nearly the same damage but costs 100 mana, dubber/bubbakush has been botting with that spell for hours now and he doesnt even need to go and refill.

Well fixing the wave frequency of those creatures doesnt help mages at all, the exhaust when using a attack spell makes it impossible to hunt without manashield, and once creatures catch up to u ur dead.
Also there seems to be some global cooldown that prevents me from shooting a rune while running, even tho it exhausts me, stairhopping isnt possible either because of that weird exhaust.

Also please fix the druid one target spell exori sap, it costs 40 mana and does 250+ damage easily, while the ms spell does nearly the same damage but costs 100 mana, dubber/bubbakush has been botting with that spell for hours now and he doesnt even need to go and refill.

You know the botting on Dubber was actually just an experiment :) and im using
11:15 You see a nature healing rod.
It can only be wielded properly by druids of level 50 or higher.
It weighs 24.40 oz.
This will deal damage to monsters but it will heal your allies.

Which is why im doing so much damage, im not Looting or gaining anything doing it so dont worry about me making SICK PROFITS on Dragons.

And if you're gonna start pointing fingers, just know i havn't used a single botting feature or anything on Bubba :)

Dudes wtf dont conplain if monster is hard just take more levels and kill them later cry babys.
O and some monster still drop very skillbooks, if u put higher price on shop also on monster harder?

Could u re-upload client to other site than megasync this site is so lame and i dont want to register there (those terms seems strange)

Could u re-upload client to other site than megasync this site is so lame and i dont want to register there (those terms seems strange)

You dont need to register in order to download it from mega.nz

TPRFkdJ.png

Did you even read before clicking the RED Button?

I need cause i got already used "limit" since half month and it doesnt reset :)

Also MEGAsync trying to install a lot of strange "advert" things so i dont trust this site enough?

just had time to get to 30, but it was a fun ride and i'll play more tomorrow, i like this old style and custom if you keep updating it will be a fun one =D

The exori orb for sorcs has reduced mana cost now , remember that it has 1.5 sec exhaust while exori sap has 2 seconds.
Ill look into the exhaust thing , yesterday ive changed something already it might be better but ill come up with something else.

ps,changed the client download link to the old one again.

Ok fixed some things in the exhaust , you should be able to heal a bit quicker now,ill implent it on the update tomorrow.

just had time to get to 30, but it was a fun ride and i'll play more tomorrow, i like this old style and custom if you keep updating it will be a fun one =D

Im busy fixing bugs and other reports, but when thats over ill be updating weekly.

Btw the MS UE here varies greatly damage whise, on real tibia it used to be nearly always constantly same damage, here the min and max damage goes from 650-1100 with mlvl 103 and level 80 which is kinda annoying, could ya look into that? 3 Mages pointed it out so far.

Oh and by the way, one of the few servers where the gms are really active and actually work on the server, big props for that.

Ive been playing the server since day 1 and its amazing but i think the ot needs more quests on spawns. It will also help lvls 30 - 80 to gain equips and items while pging. Think abou making more quests and expand the map, would be nice that server never stop expand and people always keep playing. A good start would be to make tasks for more monsters

Btw the MS UE here varies greatly damage whise, on real tibia it used to be nearly always constantly same damage, here the min and max damage goes from 650-1100 with mlvl 103 and level 80 which is kinda annoying, could ya look into that? 3 Mages pointed it out so far.

Oh and by the way, one of the few servers where the gms are really active and actually work on the server, big props for that.

Just a few mages are playing so ill just raise the minium damage,they can use it.
Ill fix it right away.

Thanks for the report

Ive been playing the server since day 1 and its amazing but i think the ot needs more quests on spawns. It will also help lvls 30 - 80 to gain equips and items while pging. Think abou making more quests and expand the map, would be nice that server never stop expand and people always keep playing. A good start would be to make tasks for more monsters

You are right but at this moment im fixing all the reported bugs and when that is done i promiss to make new quests,tasks and expand the map.

Tomorrow ill try to buy an banner advertisement :)