• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Custopia 7.72 * Custom Client * Custom map *Custom monsters ,Join the journey

login on the site and go to the discussion? forums, theres 2 threads

@God maik

Enjoying the server, nice ping (no lag) and well it would be awesome if you could add more custom monsters for low-highlevel. Also got this suggestions:

• Adding a Channel only for Loot (If possible).
  • When any unique-magical item or spellbooks, add something like a sign so people could actually watch it easier (If possible).
  • More spawns with "relatively" good amount of monsters won't affect + perhaps some more spells to make this even a custom Ot.
I don't have much suggestions since im not even sure if any of my points are able to do, since the client its oldschool. But well, the suggestions/ideas are just to help the server.

Ps. This Ot is really fun for oldschool lovers + custom RPG.

Greetings, Liro.

Thank you for your feedback , im already working on more custom monsters for lower levels and i will see what i can do about your other points,Thanks

Can you make a annihilator quest somewhere, for sca sov and demon armor? Ek we need some goal for item

Haha and anni is best quest for oldschool no doubt is a legend quest hehe

I will make some kind of anhi but custom items and prolly make some kind of lower anhi aswell. Thanks

Im logged in,forum empty.

ZphoGna.png

Some updates check the site for it ,wednesday banner ad will be active so i hope we get more players here.

Yes its good this new quests, still have a lot to explore. 1 suggedt carpet beek maybe make it on a building? Its not look nice

New update with some monsters and quest, you guys should check it out!, loads of fun!