• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NETHERLANDS] Highrate 7.7 HOLDERA

Kosari

Banned User
Reaction score
From the creators of Toldera!

Welcome to Holdera 7.7. A high rated, global map, version 7.7 based Open Tibia Server.

Holdera 7.72 is similar to the legendary Oldera, but with no donations, no corrupt gamemasters, high rates and lots of fun.
The server is hosted on a dedicated machine, unlike some kiddies we work IRL and are able to finance the machine ourselves. No donations!

The experience rate is such configured that you will level real fast. The experience rate starts at 300x and ends at 15x at level 150.
Please note that the 7.7 system is way different than the current 8.5; level 100 at 7.7 is similar to level 180 on 8.5.
The map is pretty full although there might be some low level quests missing.

To join Holdera, you need the 7.72 client and an otchanger, which you can download here. The connection details to login;
IP: holdera.no-ip.info
Port: 7171.

Well i was 50++ and now im 8 again huh?
Could you please fixx this issue .. Thanks in advance!

vwwq44.jpg

Im Master of Disaster~~

its just because the server has started and some starter problems shows up then ( i hope so) but the server is going good:O

this ot was good until gm banned my friend for throwing a bag into a dustbin and blocking my friends in war with gm character.

wouldnt recommand this ot

gz unban ppl gz remove rs xD worst ot ever hahahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa

this ot was good until gm banned my friend for throwing a bag into a dustbin and blocking my friends in war with gm character.

wouldnt recommand this ot

Banned who? And yeah it sucked when he summoned some ghosts and ran around on the battle in edron. He should make insivible mode on GM and make his char non-blocking so you can walk throught it.

@pro
i started again for like 1,5 month ago

@hellrage
he banned my friend varma skinkor
and yesterday we fought against guild vendetta ,eavoliz made ban, kosari unbanned him and removed rs .pp

What do you expect when kids are hosting server, GM corruption. Seems like a kid in the toldera forums aswell.

Banned who? And yeah it sucked when he summoned some ghosts and ran around on the battle in edron. He should make insivible mode on GM and make his char non-blocking so you can walk throught it.

its ryan what can you expect pfft. he just wants to blok people but idc really, idc about him aswell. just ingore him.

Back