• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

should work on the version you were working on before rather than having this up where it crashes 10x+ a day:oops:

close this garbage server with 1239232 bugs and crashes every 10 mins if u can't fix the server then don't open it -,-

Be honest guys there is no way to get into the top charts without a bot lol i just pz hop penguins to get fast lvls

0360d26f11491d6e1b2ea3cf87172d06

Meh...

Yea im also curious about the "manual" part, because people already promototed 2-3 times (botting of course) , while it took me this day to get prestige 15 + getting the invincible set. Huskys are getting pretty lame on exp, and i cant even think about going to chakoyas or higher since they pwn my ass 1 hit :/ - Feelsbadman

Yea im also curious about the "manual" part, because people already promototed 2-3 times (botting of course) , while it took me this day to get prestige 15 + getting the invincible set. Huskys are getting pretty lame on exp, and i cant even think about going to chakoyas or higher since they pwn my ass 1 hit :/ - Feelsbadmangoog
You can't survive because the items are bugged and don't give any prot.

Yea im also curious about the "manual" part, because people already promototed 2-3 times (botting of course) , while it took me this day to get prestige 15 + getting the invincible set. Huskys are getting pretty lame on exp, and i cant even think about going to chakoyas or higher since they pwn my ass 1 hit :/ - Feelsbadman
maybe you should get the 60 euro donar set so u can have good prot. I mean who wouldnt want to buy this slick set that is replaced after a week

maybe you should get the 60 euro donar set so u can have good prot. I mean who wouldnt want to buy this slick set that is replaced after a week
The point of donating is to support the server. The rewards don't really matter, and 60 euro isn't that much.

Just go pz hop penguins because the afk botters are there to distract the monsters for us manual players to exp on