• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

The point of donating is to support the server. The rewards don't really matter, and 60 euro isn't that much.
Agreed you are donating and not shopping, but 60 euro is alot for some people depending on your economy :)

We believe we may have fixed the crashes now, attack speed is now 0.3s instead of 0.1. Now we just have to wait and see if the crashes are fixed

flash plz fix the eq so i dont get 1 shooted bye everyone
and fix so i can kill bosses to get eq

The only unfortunate thing here is how in the advertising manual players were supposed to be slightly favored and the only high prestiges I see are giant botters.

Almost positive there is a bug that's causing the server to crash and someone is doing it on purpose without reporting it.

Flash can u turn off fucking pvp because u cant normal exp hunting because many fucking verry high prestige still hunting in penguins and if someone go always die and how its possible in fresh start server they have verry good items and now they are legend or upgrade legend before get 10reb they can normally hunt in penguins so now they have that much prestiges so turn off pvp in boss, monsters all only pvp outside depo ?

Flash can u turn off fucking pvp because u cant normal exp hunting because many fucking verry high prestige still hunting in penguins and if someone go always die and how its possible in fresh start server they have verry good items and now they are legend or upgrade legend before get 10reb they can normally hunt in penguins so now they have that much prestiges so turn off pvp in boss, monsters all only pvp outside depo ?
haha nice joke

Just out of curiosity, whats gonna happen to the old serv? ykno the shitty high prestige server xd

Yea pvp just sucks its the worse thing for a prestige ot id get it if pvp was for a rl server but a prestige server loool a 1000 prestige afk botter could easily kill a 500 prestige within a second and there is no chance if a player is manual before no one is going to be the one wasting hours just to get 20 prestiges in a day where a botter could easily get 5000 in a day

How long is the server save? because when the server crashed i lost like 1m+ levels, a really good spell, and i lost some of my eq

pussy