• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

lol this has to be a joke the full donar set is 640 points which takes 60 euros to get. Outrageous price for an ot that can barely push 50 ppl online

All of the donation items have better versions you can get ingame with 1-2 weeks of playing, so consider the donation items as an extra bonus for helping support the server.

All of the donation items have better versions you can get ingame with 1-2 weeks of playing, so consider the donation items as an extra bonus for helping support the server.
oh so after 1-2 weeks i can get a better set than the 60 euro set..... makes sense i really wanna buy that set now.
So the real question is why the fuck is the set 60 euros instead of like 10(he would prob make more money if it was 10 anyway) if u can get a better 1 with 2 weeks of grinding

We have tested a possible fix for this crash, you should still expect that the server might still crash (which it hopefully doesnt) so make sure you relog to save your progress after a while.

oh so after 1-2 weeks i can get a better set than the 60 euro set..... makes sense i really wanna buy that set now.
So the real question is why the fuck is the set 60 euros instead of like 10(he would prob make more money if it was 10 anyway) if u can get a better 1 with 2 weeks of grinding

Because you donate to support the server not to be the most powerful person on the server. 60 euros is less than a days worth of work.

Because you donate to support the server not to be the most powerful person on the server. 60 euros is less than a days worth of work.
Then why don't you just buy a working copy of this server and host it yourself if this is so little money for you?
Literally few donations with such outrageous support costs are enough to buy copy of this server but without bugs and crash problems..