• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

Yeah please don't have super OP gear in the donate shop, that's what it currently seems like... Will be so boring to play vs pay2win. Donates should be almost only cosmetics imo.

edit: my bad didn't know theres alot better sets in-game, wrote that before I saw your posts.
Cosmetics... I want this server to update to 10.x and have like animations as donations and like outfits as donations mounts for donations lol

wow this is a great launch, was gonna actually try it but now i guess ill still sit here making runes on medivia

wow this is a great launch, was gonna actually try it

Ye this looks like a fail...

Got one questions tho are the host gonna be fixed or are we gonna be abel to play like 1h everyday when there is no ddos?

Bet it's someone who commented here that is Ddosing it lmfao

not much of a coincedence that he threatens to ddos the server for months and then it finally comes on and instantly gets ddosed

I'm not ddosing xD my god im offering to provide this guy with some dope hosting.

Server is now back online, hopefully it doesn't go down again :) Sorry for the inconvenience

Last website had top prestige list, any plans on adding that to this website?
Also if you have skull in an area where you can't die, you can never enter pz because creatures always spawn.

Last edited: