• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][Lymania.com] [7.6 RealMap RPG] [MID-Rate Staged] [24-7]

2.5x2 chance from ghouls for life ring (5%)
1.33x2 chance from mummies for time ring (2.66%~)

Last edited:
Rohan , It's not hard to fix Lysy [Offline] to - [Online], You just need someone to fix it aswell.

Did you even care to read my post? I got 2 .exe's running in case one crashes, players can logon back the second after without having to wait 1 minute for the server to startup. The php script just check's one .exe, and in this case it was checking the one players weren't on. Btw server saves each minute :)

Finally done with all postman missions!
Only rewards left now(cheaper parcel, boat & ability to use those mailboxes), should be done tomorrow, tired now ;x
--Sorry double post

So "tomorrow" is here :D!
I am finally done with postman quest! :thumbup:
So this is the update;
Postman
Soul gains up faster
3 NPC fixes (random weapons buying/selling)
Hyacinth in rook for rookstayers
DTD quest
Enjoy further updates. :)

01:35 You need level 80 to pass this door.
To get into behes, in edron.should be like 30-40? or am I wrong? :/ (not for the quest) just to get into behes

The soul system is still wrong brother...: S
for 10 bp sd 200 soul should be fine, i can make max 5 whit this system.
Or is system for a AFk= bot?

01:35 You need level 80 to pass this door.
To get into behes, in edron.should be like 30-40? or am I wrong? :/ (not for the quest) just to get into behes
You are correct, fixed(will work after next restart)
Cant remember, but i used some npc while i had skull, which made me pz locked in some boat, ill probably remember later
Okay, msg me when you remember :D
The soul system is still wrong brother...: S
for 10 bp sd 200 soul should be fine, i can make max 5 whit this system.
Or is system for a AFk= bot?
It takes now 2 soul /rune, so in one full soul with promo (200 soul) you should be able to make 5 bp's of them.

I think its time for you to hire some GM.

People are running around with hold attack and aimbot. Impossible doing anything.

Paladins are hitting way to much also. Its about 130 per bolt and they never miss. Draining your mana in a few seconds.

Btw I've killed many dls, I've looted 2 dsm 2 rh d lance etc, but still no energy ring.

You should make sds 1x, people are getting too rich because its impossible not to make profit.. and every1 got unlimited supplies.

@up- na sorry, 1x is waay too low.
Free premium account first 3 days for all newcomers from now on.

Back