• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][Lymania.com] [7.6 RealMap RPG] [MID-Rate Staged] [24-7]

EXP CHANGED- MID rate now:
level 1 to level 30 (40x)
level 31 to level 50 (30x)
level 51 to level 80 (15x)
level 81 to level 109 (7x)
level 110 to 999 (3x)

Would be nice if you started with a few beginner spells which would make it easier in the start.

Cant even hunt in caves since i cant see a thing. Sure i could get some torches but thats just annoying.

Would be nice if you started with a few beginner spells which would make it easier in the start.

Cant even hunt in caves since i cant see a thing. Sure i could get some torches but thats just annoying.
I'll see.
Todays update: Paradox tower, Light house, Willard NPC, kazordoon spell teachers, Habdel, Scale armor quest, Spell book, Asrak And Razan will be fixed.

Running around at lvl 20 with 1 spell and 500gp, will take forever to even afford the hmm spell.

Would also be awesome if you made soul go up quicker.

Last edited:
Running around at lvl 20 with 1 spell and 500gp, will take forever to even afford the hmm spell.

Would also be awesome if you made soul go up quicker.
Just noticed it was set way too low for people without promotion. Anyways fixed for the coming update today~

In my opinion you should also higher the gold drop from creeps such as Rotworms,trolls,minotaurs,rats and such.
Been hunting rotworms since level 10 to level 28 and i got about 2k gold right now, would be awesome if you made those creeps give about 100% more gold so beginners can get some spells in the beginning so they can go somewhere else hunting with their new awesome spells.

Summoned creatures wont give you the correct exp when they kill something.

Was planning on hunting Dragons with demon skeletons and i get like 350 exp per dragon :<

Not possible selling small diamonds and such at Tesha in ankrahmun.

Last edited:

Reason why i Quit Brother Rohan.

First of All All monsters are too strongly i mean good set on Roggard = Rat destroyed you. ( I mean the server when it was RPG 3x )
My eq Brass Helmet , Scale Armor , Studded Legs , Leather Boots , Copper shield and the wand Ghoul attack me hits = 40/60 Max...
Dragons and Hydra Are Power Full i dont talk about DLs becouse didn't know.
My Option? Add Spell for everyone for Free is no point to got lvl 50 and buying Spells.
Also Skill Rate are too high one day of Traning will give u 70 Distanse. I dont know nothing about Knights... <_<

Sorry for my English i am just from Poland=)
Rohan What you think?

Summoned creatures wont give you the correct exp when they kill something.

Was planning on hunting Dragons with demon skeletons and i get like 350 exp per dragon :<

Not possible selling small diamonds and such at Tesha in ankrahmun.
I will see about the Summon problems later, but I fixed Tesha for now, thanks for reporting.

Reason why i Quit Brother Rohan.

First of All All monsters are too strongly i mean good set on Roggard = Rat destroyed you. ( I mean the server when it was RPG 3x )
My eq Brass Helmet , Scale Armor , Studded Legs , Leather Boots , Copper shield and the wand Ghoul attack me hits = 40/60 Max...
Dragons and Hydra Are Power Full i dont talk about DLs becouse didn't know.
My Option? Add Spell for everyone for Free is no point to got lvl 50 and buying Spells.
Also Skill Rate are too high one day of Traning will give u 70 Distanse. I dont know nothing about Knights... <_<

Sorry for my English i am just from Poland=)
Rohan What you think?
I followed 70% of your advice, thanks. See in game now for your contributions to the change.

I kinda like the server, it brings some nice old school feeling from when i started playing tibia :) really nice and very appreciated rohan, been looking for something like this.

I kinda like the server, it brings some nice old school feeling from when i started playing tibia :) really nice and very appreciated rohan, been looking for something like this.
Thanks :D The only quest missing so far(?) is postman quest. I'll be working on it with my scripter full day tomorrow, we'll hopefully get it 100% complete by tomorrow night :)

now all you have to is i think postman quest? and maby fix a decent website instead of this oneXD? i have to say your doing good job. im not playing but i can see the players reaction your doing good.

Back