• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][Lymania.com] [7.6 RealMap RPG] [MID-Rate Staged] [24-7]

Every other 7.6 ot has 1x.. and they are doing fine.

Pretty boring when people are lvl 70 and have about 700k cash since sds are cheapzor.

Every other 7.6 ot has 1x.. and they are doing fine.

Pretty boring when people are lvl 70 and have about 700k cash since sds are cheapzor.
Sell them expensive ;) you got soul & stuff, and shop only sells 2x while the ones you make are 3x.

Could you boost the knight melee dmg some? since really, its very low. My high hits are on around 130, while paladins in my lvl&skills are running around hitting 300 on almost every bolt.

And yes, i know knights are not supose to be super strong but really, cant even kill a hero since it outheal the dmg i do unless im spamming exori's.

No, midrate is great. Not playing (haven't played tibia for some time now). But I might give this serv a try! :)

300th post ftw.

Could you boost the knight melee dmg some? since really, its very low. My high hits are on around 130, while paladins in my lvl&skills are running around hitting 300 on almost every bolt.

And yes, i know knights are not supose to be super strong but really, cant even kill a hero since it outheal the dmg i do unless im spamming exori's.
The vocs have been tested during beta and will not be changed sorry, you're comparing everything to a paladin, just make one already! :)
No, midrate is great. Not playing (haven't played tibia for some time now). But I might give this serv a try! :)

300th post ftw.
Good luck if you do :)

The vocs have been tested during beta and will not be changed sorry, you're comparing everything to a paladin, just make one already! :)

Ye well, maybe thats because thats the most overpower vocation right now.
And if you think this server is very balanced, your very wrong.

Come watch me attack a dl for about 1-2 min to get it down, see my average hit on about 70 in PVM and call that balanced.

Anyway, atleast i cant die:>

Ye well, maybe thats because thats the most overpower vocation right now.
And if you think this server is very balanced, your very wrong.

Come watch me attack a dl for about 1-2 min to get it down, see my average hit on about 70 in PVM and call that balanced.

Anyway, atleast i cant die:>
you made your knight hours ago, and i'm pretty sure you haven't even trained your skills, you got no clue about how hard the paladin u've observed has trained his skills, just seen his hits and come to conclution the server is unbalanced? Go check how hard Peso hits before coming here and whining

you made your knight hours ago, and i'm pretty sure you haven't even trained your skills, you got no clue about how hard the paladin u've observed has trained his skills, just seen his hits and come to conclution the server is unbalanced? Go check how hard Peso hits before coming here and whining

I was chased by serin earlier, his bolt hits for around 160-170 in PVP, and thats not once in a while.. its pretty much every damn bolt which drains your mana in a few seconds.
And sure, Serin got around 8 more distance then i got axe skill, but that doesnt really change the fact that he hes hitting far more then i do.
Also everyone with a decent amount of brain cells knows its slower to level up a knight skills then a paladin, so my 60 axe is pretty much equal to his 68 dist.
I mean, its very rare that i even make a hit on 200.

All im asking for is pretty much being able to kill something in less then a minute.

If you dont wanna higher the dmg, fine.. but please higher the accuracy on the hits.

Last edited:
I was chased by serin earlier, his bolt hits for around 160-170 in PVP, and thats not once in a while.. its pretty much every damn bolt which drains your mana in a few seconds.
And sure, Serin got around 8 more distance then i got axe skill, but that doesnt really change the fact that he hes hitting far more then i do.
Also everyone with a decent amount of brain cells knows its slower to level up a knight skills then a paladin, so my 60 axe is pretty much equal to his 68 dist.
I mean, its very rare that i even make a hit on 200.

All im asking for is pretty much being able to kill something in less then a minute.

If you dont wanna higher the dmg, fine.. but please higher the accuracy on the hits.
do you know how f*n hard it is to train a pally while ur spears being dropped all time?? and trust me we don't hit 150+ each hit either, we MISS alot more often than knights. if anything changed it will be injustice!

do you know how f*n hard it is to train a pally while ur spears being dropped all time?? and trust me we don't hit 150+ each hit either, we MISS alot more often than knights. if anything changed it will be injustice!

if its so hard training a paladin with spears why dont you use arrows? Sure you wont get any shielding but still, who needs that shit.

I actually started atking a 65 ms, my top dmg on 15 hits was 55, and no, im not joking.

02:27 Flipp: what did you say?
02:27 Tutor Lymania: u wil get this tutor ?
02:27 Flipp: huh what?
02:27 Tutor Lymania: u wil get this tutor
02:28 Tutor Lymania: im owner of the serv
02:28 Tutor Lymania: test one server and u get this tutor Lymania
02:28 Tutor Lymania: yes or no?
02:28 Flipp: you think I'll actually going to write the same password and account as I have on this one?
02:28 Flipp: so you can hack me
02:28 Flipp: fuck off, alright?
02:29 Tutor Lymania: lol
02:29 Tutor Lymania: im owner of this serv
02:29 Tutor Lymania: noob
02:29 Tutor Lymania: i can ban u
02:29 Tutor Lymania: now
02:29 Flipp: alright do it
02:29 Tutor Lymania: haha ok
02:29 Tutor Lymania: 2 min
02:29 Tutor Lymania: i relog

02:27 Flipp: what did you say?
02:27 Tutor Lymania: u wil get this tutor ?
02:27 Flipp: huh what?
02:27 Tutor Lymania: u wil get this tutor
02:28 Tutor Lymania: im owner of the serv
02:28 Tutor Lymania: test one server and u get this tutor Lymania
02:28 Tutor Lymania: yes or no?
02:28 Flipp: you think I'll actually going to write the same password and account as I have on this one?
02:28 Flipp: so you can hack me
02:28 Flipp: fuck off, alright?
02:29 Tutor Lymania: lol
02:29 Tutor Lymania: im owner of this serv
02:29 Tutor Lymania: noob
02:29 Tutor Lymania: i can ban u
02:29 Tutor Lymania: now
02:29 Flipp: alright do it
02:29 Tutor Lymania: haha ok
02:29 Tutor Lymania: 2 min
02:29 Tutor Lymania: i relog
3..2..1..banned!