• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Nostalia 7.72 - Old School Custom Map

zippoxer

Reaction score
Nostalia - A Classic Old School Experience

Shared Experience

Sharing experience is worth it.
Members of a shared experience party receive a 10% experience bonus.

How to share experience?
Invite someone to a party and say !share.

Buy Backpacks

Visiting Topsy, you can buy a backpack of fluids and runes. Take a look.

• bp mf - 1100 gp
  • bp lh - 1200 gp
  • bp sd - 2800 gp
  • bp uh - 1500 gp
  • bp explo - 1800 gp
  • bp gfb - 1200 gp

Quests

Beginner -> Intermediate -> Hard
  • Plate legs quest (Relencia)
  • Steel helmet quest (Relencia)
  • Boots of Haste quest (Kalimdor, Level 35+)
  • Warrior Helmet quest (Relencia)
  • Fire Axe quest (Relencia)
  • Bright Sword quest (Kalimdor)
  • Twin Axe quest (Kalimdor)
  • Fire Sword and Crown Shield quest (Azeroth)
  • Giant Sword, Medusa Shield and a Crystal Coin (Kalimdor)
  • The Behemoth quest (Level 80+, Azeroth)
  • Demon Helmet quest (Azeroth)
  • Helmet of the Ancients and Dragon Scale Legs quest (Kalimdor)
  • The Annihilator Quest (Level 100+)

Rates

Experience: 10
Skill: 10
Magic: 5
Loot: 2.5

Knight vs. Paladin vs. Mage

Melee and distance damage increases with your level. Your level has more impact on your damage in Nostalia.
While Mages deal more damage at lower levels, Knights and Paladins slowly catch up with Mages' damage as they level up.

Update Schedule

Update with new content and changes every week.
Read the news for information about changes.

Join Nostalia Now

Community Screenshots

Some screenshots collected from our forum.

World Map

Nostalia's map fits small amount of players. Spawns are close to city and traveling is free.

Register Now

IP: nostalia.zapto.org
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 7.72 (download for Windows)
Recommended IP Changer: Download OTLand IP Changer

Last edited:
I like classic ots, but how are the frags?

5 frags a day or 10 frags a week = red skull for two days.
60 frags in one month = ban (nobody did that yet ;-)

BTW, just released our sixth update introducing a shared experience system.

probably i'd play here if there would be more people:( i prefer small custom maps than big ones:(

probably i'd play here if there would be more people:( i prefer small custom maps than big ones:(

Just play and people will come.

Start out, go for a hunt, and you'll see new people logging in.

Don't sit and wait for people to login ;-)

I know I'm the owner and I might sound biased. But that's my experience playing this OT.
Sometimes you play alone and sometimes others come and it becomes so much fun :p

this server deserve more people i don't know why people don't play this Nice ot!

I see you tell us the minimum damage formula for paladin. But what is the max damage formula? I just wanted to know how much you upgrade it. Cause knight seems to be buff by quite a lot ( with exori +e gran) Basically 1 mf 1 exori.

Just want to know which vocation to spend time on and not just waste a whole 4 days lvling/training something to end up seeing i took the worse class. Cause we all know highrate end up being pvp.

edit: I also suggest skill should be highered. I alwais find it unfair how mage can just fluids their magiclvl in like an hour up to insane amount while knight/paladin needs HOURS for a single skill which wont really matter that much in the end. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
I see you tell us the minimum damage formula for paladin. But what is the max damage formula? I just wanted to know how much you upgrade it. Cause knight seems to be buff by quite a lot ( with exori +e gran) Basically 1 mf 1 exori.

Just want to know which vocation to spend time on and not just waste a whole 4 days lvling/training something to end up seeing i took the worse class. Cause we all know highrate end up being pvp.

edit: I also suggest skill should be highered. I alwais find it unfair how mage can just fluids their magiclvl in like an hour up to insane amount while knight/paladin needs HOURS for a single skill which wont really matter that much in the end. Just a suggestion.

I have made your level have slightly more impact on your damage. That applies both to knights and paladins.
Don't think about the vocation you like being weak. Just play it. We're not going to allow a vocation to be weak against the others.
We're thinking of a damage improvement for high level paladins. It's going to be either crystal arrow from POI or an upgrade system that can improve the attack of your bow/crossbow.

I do believe paladin's skill should level faster and I'm looking into that now.

I thought about having slight stages to slow leveling for high levels.
Do you think x10 experience is high-rate?

Back