• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7 100MB/s, Dedicated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules and Welcoming Message have been updated along with some minor things.

Thank you for this lovely thread. Sad that a few guys who grossly misbehaved on RealOTS feel the need to flame it. Anyway, I'm working on a new website at the moment and may start a dedicated USA PvP server soon.

Thank you for this lovely thread. Sad that a few guys who grossly misbehaved on RealOTS feel the need to flame it. Anyway, I'm working on a new website at the moment and may start a dedicated USA PvP server soon.

You facked up your own server using cheap donations and making it idiotic with 8.0+ graphics and custom items. ;)
When someone (like me) discussed this in gamechat your 12 year old gamemasters banned + deleted me.

Wouldn't start playing here, it aint oldschool and you can get level 100 with 60+ attack weapons when you donate 10€.

You facked up your own server using cheap donations and making it idiotic with 8.0+ graphics and custom items. ;)
When someone (like me) discussed this in gamechat your 12 year old gamemasters banned + deleted me.

Wouldn't start playing here, it aint oldschool and you can get level 100 with 60+ attack weapons when you donate 10€.

Deletions are done by myself. I hardly delete anyone, unless they're really messing up my server. You're promoting yet another OT, so it's obvious why you express yourself negatively about my server.

In any case, the game mechanics are oldschool. You may not like the graphics and new items... that's your opinion. If you find them to be ugly you can modify the sprites yourself.

Regarding too cheap donations, why are you complainting about it ? Playing a real RPG Tibia server should be about having fun. I don't need to make an insane amount of money, just enough to pay for the server costs. Why would I overcharge the community ?

Btw... I think you're the same guy that threatened to DDoS the server if you wouldnt get your character back.

1. If you make knights more powerful you change game mechanics. Same like cipsoft did in 8.0 update.
2. You dont have donations. You sell items for real money. I think anybody understands why that ruins the game for people who try to "win" the game by playing it.
3. Instead of telling us what Kingdanny did when his character was deleted why dont you tell us why his character was deleted? It looks more proffessional if you reply to posts instead of avoiding them and change subject.

Deletions are done by myself. I hardly delete anyone, unless they're really messing up my server. You're promoting yet another OT, so it's obvious why you express yourself negatively about my server.

In any case, the game mechanics are oldschool. You may not like the graphics and new items... that's your opinion. If you find them to be ugly you can modify the sprites yourself.

Regarding too cheap donations, why are you complainting about it ? Playing a real RPG Tibia server should be about having fun. I don't need to make an insane amount of money, just enough to pay for the server costs. Why would I overcharge the community ?

Btw... I think you're the same guy that threatened to DDoS the server if you wouldnt get your character back.

Alright, then you deleted me for saying "anyone plays classictibia?" in game chat. Is that sentence really worth deleting a 225 mage? I guess the reason is, that I already had a final warning cause I got banned alot - mainly due to the opponent team using noobchars in OB's and you couldn't be arsed to change the deletion back to a fitting banishment.

The new updates do change the PvP mechanics, give knights stronger weapons = make them hit harder, a 5 yo can figure that out.
And no, I never treatened you to DDoS the server, its probably Ryan. (who offered you 5k € for RealOTS ZomG :/)

I'm flaming this thread, if you like to call it that, mainly because my deletion wasn't valid. I tried to contact you threw the forum and the entire community voted "yes" to give my char back, but then one of your GMs, or you, simple replied with "no".
Eversince then I got a grudge on this server.

1. If you make knights more powerful you change game mechanics. Same like cipsoft did in 8.0 update.
2. You dont have donations. You sell items for real money. I think anybody understands why that ruins the game for people who try to "win" the game by playing it.
3. Instead of telling us what Kingdanny did when his character was deleted why dont you tell us why his character was deleted? It looks more proffessional if you reply to posts instead of avoiding them and change subject.

I don't feel the need to discuss a banishment of any player here, nor do I have to justify my banishments to anyone. Let it suffice that I don't tolerate abuse directed at my server. He's been on final warning multiple times anyway. My only regret is not deleting him sooner. Playing my server is a privilege, not a right.

All commercial Open Tibia servers "sell" items or experience or skills or whatever. It's semantics. You donate in exchange for rewards or you sell something in exchange something. Same difference. The term donations is used in the OT scene as a disclaimer. Almost all Open Tibia servers are infringing on Cipsoft's trademark and often copyright. Monetizing on someone's TM/copyright can lead to nasty legal consequences, hence why people donate and might get something in return as a thank you.

Knights still have the same 7.7 damage formula, and even with their slightly increased power they're still a pretty mediocre vocation.

I'm flaming this thread, if you like to call it that, mainly because my deletion wasn't valid. I tried to contact you threw the forum and the entire community voted "yes" to give my char back, but then one of your GMs, or you, simple replied with "no".
Eversince then I got a grudge on this server.

You're Gangrel, right ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gangrel: faaail server, want a real good OT atm? try azoneria.zapto.org - no corrupt GMs, nice community, no noob outfits AND no retarded staff members!
Gangrel: "%ta fluidmana"
- Reports of pking out of sheer boredom
- Consistently trashing the server and its staff in-game
- You were final warning before, should've taken a hint

You're behaving like an a-hole and wonder why you end up getting deleted.

2'd one is a nice fake ^^, the command should be without quotes if im correct, and I never botted before.

About the first one, might have said it indeed, after getting my noobchar banned, yes banned, for having a namelock. Which really doesnt help if you got a potty name, since the ban should be everlasting then. I became pissed and played another server, while shouting it in default, big deal.. you should've informed your gamemasters what to do when someone has a wrong name.

- Reports of random PKing? I'd like to see 1 report, never did it out_of_boredom, always had valid reasons.
- "trashing" server? afterwards yes, when I got banned for a invalid reason IMHO.

Ofcourse I act like an a-hole when my char gets deleted on a server I enjoyed since the start, also I really cant recall any violations what would've gave me a final warning before.. Maybe the time when I tried to "hack" your shop? (what you made out of it), while I was actually testing if your security settings were good. (I only made 1 donation to see if it worked, and not 999 like delta blaze did ^^)

[video=youtube;kn6-c223DUU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn6-c223DUU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The %ta is not a fake. There's no use denying you used Tibia Auto. Many players used to. I pulled it from the server log. It logs the messages with quotes. They're not present in the first because I copy/pasted a repaste of your statement and ommitted the repaster.

We've said it sometimes random aswell towards egypts who always botted ^^, so it could be true. Expecting a reply on the other things I wrote to though.

Nice ot !!

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 61 in /export/www/compromised.nl/www/html/real/db_connect.php on line 7
Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 61

Peoples still play Realots.net? I'd like to join once again tho no idea if its worth, also Toor, include the forum please.

well Gangrel, I remember that they've included that new graphics tho still it is the only server that fully emulates old tibia.
Tell me something more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back