• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7 100MB/s, Dedicated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! No fucking dagorlad, i remember i hated that piece of shitty island, and the custom items and donations aswell. If the server will become as it was in the beginning then me and all of my friends will play, no doubt! I suggest you to use premium as a donation instead. And do you also have the tibicam ng I gave the community a few years ago?

7.72 lowrate with 3x or 5x would be awesome. Also, give us back the awesome blueish website ^^' (old tibians.net)

I think it'd be great if you put up a test server with higher rates. That way people would have something to do in the meanwhile and would probably find some bugs for you to fix.

barbarbar; We all know that he doesn't have any bugs in his files, so no need for a test server, He's getting his Dedi in 5 days, then is he just gonna fix some configs.

I'll play here,then mighty,cause i dont see any fucking good server.sad but true

realots will be a great time farcacox dont u worry <3

on topic ;

i'm hoping for 3x with no custom bullish.

can anyone tell me what the donations were like on old realots? i never played. i remember reading something about skill donations.

realots will be a great time farcacox dont u worry <3

on topic ;

i'm hoping for 3x with no custom bullish.

can anyone tell me what the donations were like on old realots? i never played. i remember reading something about skill donations.
-5 euro for double promotion [mandatory to play basically made you level/skill faster]

-5 euro for 24 hours of magic level training

-5 euro for 100k exp

-5 euro for 24 hours club/axe/dist/blah blah training

-10 euro for vocation change

-5 euro for 100k or something

-5 euro for name change

-10 euro unban.

Old realots (Haxoria) didn't have any fucking donations. Hopefully this server will be like that.

-5 euro for double promotion [mandatory to play basically made you level/skill faster]

-5 euro for 24 hours of magic level training

-5 euro for 100k exp

-5 euro for 24 hours club/axe/dist/blah blah training

-10 euro for vocation change

-5 euro for 100k or something

-5 euro for name change

-10 euro unban.

i'm fine with all that shit except EXP donation and gay custom double promotion

according to the site it would appear Dennis is leaving both of these things out, thank god

i'm fine with all that shit except EXP donation and gay custom double promotion

according to the site it would appear Dennis is leaving both of these things out, thank god

Should be the same with money. With 100k you will gain alot more than 100.000 exp.

I don't mind any of it. Some kids will pay money to war, and thats fine. Honestly, just more people to kill +more loot. Double promo wasnt that bad. Like if you leveled to 20 without double promo, then bought it, your exp table would go over to the double promo exp table, and you would be lvl 35 or so, so honestly it's not THATT bad. Not like you lose exp or anything without it.

I don't mind any of it. Some kids will pay money to war, and thats fine. Honestly, just more people to kill +more loot. Double promo wasnt that bad. Like if you leveled to 20 without double promo, then bought it, your exp table would go over to the double promo exp table, and you would be lvl 35 or so, so honestly it's not THATT bad. Not like you lose exp or anything without it.

Ye, and when superbeast got double promotion at lvl 200, he got what? lvl 300? :rolleyes:

Seems like Realots was the best server ever, still talking about it while it had been off since a long time!

but ye, it was the best server

Did someone whisper Classictibia in my ear?

Did someone whisper Classictibia in my ear?
Classic tibia was 7.4, Realots was 7.72. They were both perfect, just based on different formulas/manaregen/spell mana etc. So you can't really say one was "better" than the other when they were both good as fuck. All just preference really.

i just don't like the whole idea of double promotion regardless what it does. i don't like custom shit i like a normal rpg feeling. but dennis says on site exp donations and double promotion wont be around.

but i do agree with dunder about the money thing. money is a big part of the server at the beginning and a lot of nerds will buy millions of gp from their moms credit card but oh well it wont matter as much after a few months.

i personally liked mastercores donation system. you didn't need to donate but most people did for the extra features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back