• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't you accept the fact that there will be premium system whatever you like it or not? You are repeating yourself and refusing to take this fact, crying all over the place will not change anything.

You will have a choice to either donate and get premium just like you did on real Tibia back then (directly to account) or get a premium rose item on either Low Rate or High Rate server - simple as that.
I'm not crying o_O, just the thought of having 3 oldschool servers is just beyond idiotic when there is only like a 300+- player MAX population of all 3 combined and it seems like you don't realize it.

It will be divided even more, yes. However RealOTs is nice since it's lacks bugs, premium is more or less needed, maybe you could make the premium cheaper and introduce some sort of Pay via Phone/Text-Message?

Who wants to play on 3 servers, with 50-80 people each, when you can have 1 huge 7.7 LEGIT CIPSOFT ENGINE/map/everything oldschool server?

Gurantee if you announced on all 3 websites and made a poll "Who wants one huge 7.7 real map server lowrate" most would say yes.

I would have no problem paying for a premium account on a huge real 7.7 tibia server, and I doubt anyone else would [Granted you can do it via SMS/text message/phone.]

The only reason tibia is fun IMO is when there is a HUGE community.

TL;DR: 1 HUGE SERVER IS BETTER THAN 3 SMALL ONES.

Lol, seriously Hoodnasty? You're whining about 3 euro, 3! and you'll probably be able to somehow buy them from other players in-game. You're being a little child for no reason.

i kinda agree wit him cuz real tibia was fun back in the day cuz of the huge community. we miss the old huge community more than we miss oldschool tibia... 1 huge real cipsoft 7.7 would be sick i would so pay for that

we all know iryont is abit weird and strange, cause every fucking dumb kid can know hes just splitting the community now;s but seriously hoodnasty whining as you do won't fix anything. if he think this is best let him think, he will notice fast enough that it won't work.

Neither I, not gonna play again with non pl people who can get easy cash buyin premium roses, sorry. I want have fair chances.

either i, when money is in ank and stuck in thais and pl leaders are to greedy to lent the money, sorry. i want HAVE fair chances.

Iryont its not about someone doesnt want waste cash, its about its not fair for ppl who cant buy 10p roses, sell them and get aaaaaaa lot of cash to pg. If its gonna be premium on that ot im prolly out.
And if u will have to buy premium rose on lr or hr people who doesnt have char on lr or hr and wont buy pacc from their pocket, they wont be able to have premium.

Iryont its not about someone doesnt want waste cash, its about its not fair for ppl who cant buy 10p roses, sell them and get aaaaaaa lot of cash to pg. If its gonna be premium on that ot im prolly out.
And if u will have to buy premium rose on lr or hr people who doesnt have char on lr or hr and wont buy pacc from their pocket, they wont be able to have premium.

You will have a choice to either donate and get premium just like you did on real Tibia back then (directly to account) or get a premium rose item on either Low Rate or High Rate server - simple as that.

Anyway, so you are out along with Gail and few others - stop repeating yourself guys.

With this server websites will be joined all together but the game divided into worlds - premium system will be the same for any of the server (e.g. you won't need to pay twice in order to play low and high rate).

That's probably the most illogical thing I have ever read. What, exactly, is the point of splitting up an already small community into even smaller communities? Two things can happen;
1. Everyone plays on the same world, rendering the others completely useless and a waste of space/bandwidth.
2. The population can be split up, and you have 30-50 players on each world.

Either way it's a lose/lose and really fucken stupid.

Last edited:
I hope it'll be like the double promo days, when dennis actually cared about the server and it was mass populated with peeps from 200-500 peoples online at peak days.

I don't like this idea about a new Tibianic server...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back