• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
--Small Features--
Increased Weapon Attack, All Weapons have had a slight increase in attack power, Giant sword is for example 55 Atk instead of the usual 46, Wands got increased attack aswell.
Light Bolts and Light X-Bow, This change is huge for paladins, The Light Bolts are lighter then regular Bolts and hit harder then Power Bolts, yet they're weaker then Sniper Stars. Light X-Bow is basically a lighter Crossbow with increased Range and slightly increased attack, can be purchased for 20k at the Shop.
Heart of Charlie Root, Has the same Look as a Broken Amulet, very rare loot from Demons, gives 5 Arm.
Rings of Power, These Rings have got the same look as the Ring of the Sky, there's 3 different ones, they grant some blue light and an increase in shielding for aslong as you wear the Ring.. You Need 1 Human(+2 Shielding), 1 Dwarven(+3 Shielding) and 1 Elven(+4 Shielding) Ring of Power for the Quest to get The Precious, It gives +5 Shielding and ALOT of Light
Custom Rings, Distance- Magic- and Shielding Rings are 3 new Rings that work like the regular Weapon Rings.. The Magic Ring only works for Sorcerers and Druids due to SD'ing Knights.
Distance Ring grants +8 Distance for 30 minutes.
Shielding Ring grants +8 Shielding for 30 minutes.
Life&Death Runes, Druids and Sorcerers of atleast level 50 can obtain these Runes and multicharge their UH's and SD's, but you can only do it once, you can obtain these at the Rune Shops.
Soft Boots, Just about everyone love this change, They last for 240 minutes and give you 1 hp/4 mp per second.. costs 750k from the NPC in Port Hope to buy it, you can refill it in Venore for 10k
Sniper Stars/Assassin Stars, Work like Real Tibia Stars, improvement for Paladins, can be purchased from players and the Weapon Sellers in Edron/Port Hope for 50g/each
Enchanted Spears, Same thing as above.
Weapon Enchanting, You can enchant your weapon for 10k at the Rune Shops in Edron, 15k in Thais and 20k in all other cities. This increases the atk of your weapon by 13 and lasts for 6 Hours(Enchant won't run out if you are logged out or have the weapon in your DP). You can also enchant your legs for a dead chicken and 5k at a magic shop.
Promotions&Blessings, These are Half-Price on RealOTS.
Broadcasting of Character Deaths, This Feature has been removed due to certain people using it in a bad way, and due to the spam at peak times(!), It's back again!
Replicas, You can buy houses and decorate them with some awesome replicas of the most longed for items. Available in a furniture shop near you!(Magic Longsword, Great Shield, Burning Heart and so on..)

Why these many random features? :<

told ya dude he always change it to some custom shit :

"The Light Bolts are lighter then regular Bolts and hit harder then Power Bolts, yet they're weaker then Sniper Stars. Light X-Bow is basically a lighter Crossbow with increased Range and slightly increased attack, can be purchased for 20k at the Shop." "Custom Rings, Distance- Magic- and Shielding Rings are 3 new Rings that work like the regular Weapon Rings.." gives me such a 8.x feeling.

"Life&Death Runes, Druids and Sorcerers of atleast level 50 can obtain these Runes and multicharge their UH's and SD's," such a serious ot:$

@bazese you really call this unique? adding some 8.x shit in it and its already unique. rofl

@assassinho
26th May 2009 22:14, Private Message.
if i were you i should change some things very fast as you can see many people disagree you and dont like you maby you don't care but it will degree the people on your ot,

1. maby change exp back to 5x instead of
2,5x.

2. do something about the lvls i was lvl 84 and now im 58 this sux the most

please change this and get some new quests then it will be a greath server.

What I gather from this is that you left the server to begin with because the exp rate was too low, and that you wanted more custom quests and content. So why do you oppose these tweaks and improvements now?

It's not anything new, they were in when you and RnH were still on the server

This guy is constantly unhappy. Something is really wrong with him.

realOT's will always be 1000x higher quality than Mastercores .. i'm not quite sure why assassinho even comes here to try and argue it. have fun on mastecores v11.

told ya dude he always change it to some custom shit :

"The Light Bolts are lighter then regular Bolts and hit harder then Power Bolts, yet they're weaker then Sniper Stars. Light X-Bow is basically a lighter Crossbow with increased Range and slightly increased attack, can be purchased for 20k at the Shop." "Custom Rings, Distance- Magic- and Shielding Rings are 3 new Rings that work like the regular Weapon Rings.." gives me such a 8.x feeling.

"Life&Death Runes, Druids and Sorcerers of atleast level 50 can obtain these Runes and multicharge their UH's and SD's," such a serious ot:$

@bazese you really call this unique? adding some 8.x shit in it and its already unique. rofl
Oh he mad!

He pmed my RL saying hes thinking about it.
And if he decides he will, he'll raise loot rate by 1x.. So it'll be 3x loot.

he told me he would only introduce skill donations, if he introduces them now so much people will quit, even if alot of noobs like vicious violence would buy them for like 1k euro , lol xd !

Not atm, but it will be, the OT have to go around. altho will it not be any exp donations or item donations

People have to be realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back