• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
valhalla vol 2

"a few days" will turn into "by the end of the month" which will turn into 2 months with no response which will turn into Dark Ots...cya there :)

valhalla vol 2

"a few days" will turn into "by the end of the month" which will turn into 2 months with no response which will turn into Dark Ots...cya there :)
Relax, and goto crashcores.
I mean mastercores, typo.

funny guy me and u prolly would get along... lets go do a teamhunt on the server that u play that way we can get to know eachother better..we will be great friends and can team hunt all the time since it never crashes!

oh wait.. ;p

funny guy me and u prolly would get along... lets go do a teamhunt on the server that u play that way we can get to know eachother better..we will be great friends and can team hunt all the time since it never crashes!

oh wait.. ;p
Gogogog crashcores and gogog lootbag
oh wait.

Alls he said is that the engine is god-like, which it is considering Cipsoft used it..
Can't believe your too stubborn to admit it.. 200+ hours of uptime didn't prove this to you?
Funny how you flame every server your not playing, like you flamed the shit out of Realsoft now your playing his server soo now you don't flame him=)

yaaa got me babbiii

Server offline for couple of days?
Perfect, thought i could pg this holiday week, guess not.. :(

Ya'll can flame and "quit" all you want. Cause once this servers up and all the kinks are worked out and servers been on for 2 years ill have a head start on you quitters ;D #REALOTSNATION

Last edited:
Yeah at least mastercores successfully got 50 chars+ their 250 mc chars =)

It's not that many MCs. If you login and try to exiva half of these players they're not even online. So it might be like 100-150 ppl online including 50% MCs.

It's not that many MCs. If you login and try to exiva half of these players they're not even online. So it might be like 100-150 ppl online including 50% MCs.

Yeah i know i played it a bit myself but looking at the online list there's like at least 50+ players online all the time below level 20, most likely botting runes, too bad they're spoofing it's a quite good server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back