• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
28/02/2012: The game server is currently DOWN. Unfortunately hardware problems keep plaguing the server, so we're replacing the dedicated server for an entirely new one. THUS the server will be down for a couple of days, maybe even a full week.

Hopefully soon :) I'm pretty sure the server info was being transferred to a new host that's why t wasn't showing up on the site for a while!

1z2g3s8.jpg

he's so smart .. oh wise panic, i love you.

Thread has been temporarily locked to prevent spam and off-topic posts. When the server is online again the thread will be re-opened.

GM please help me i dont remember my acc/pass!

The server has been for like 3 weeks now and still no normal working website. We can't buy houses, recover accounts etc...

It'll come with the time , they've had too many issues with the hardwere

Excuses, the hardware issues started 28th. How about the rest of the online time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back