• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy who trolls about being the best usa mage, but you never left dp on realots until you got killed once and rooked yourself:D

[video=youtube;V2VD4Gt9e4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2VD4Gt9e4U[/video]

dat memories

Yes BoneZ... it's my kryptonite.........

My kryptonite is..... Playing EU servers from the USA......

Best mage USA's ONLY weakness= lag.

You guys are harshing eachother so much, either ways. I'm 100% better than one of you, so please shh. And I guess BoneZ agrees with Iryont cause he wants to look good and get his GM back so he can abuse again -__-

You guys are harshing eachother so much, either ways. I'm 100% better than one of you, so please shh. And I guess BoneZ agrees with Iryont cause he wants to look good and get his GM back so he can abuse again -__-
Haha yeah they need every advantage.. Sad really, like their whole team "crataeis etc." had millions of gold from the spear bug that Dennis never banned them for.

They need to take notes from the best mage in the USA, and use no advantages to be good. =/

@Anoxi, get your facts straight because i'm not Bones Jackson aka Orc Warlord.

And Dennis did ban them for the spear bug, everyone saw it so cut the bullsh*t.

@Anoxi, get your facts straight because i'm not Bones Jackson aka Orc Warlord.

And Dennis did ban them for the spear bug, everyone saw it so cut the bullsh*t.

Yes, you are Bones Jackson lawl.

And no, he didn't get everyone.

Stfu guys and wait for Iryont's new info.

Otherwise, I can say that you are addicted and retarted kids. Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back