• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Thorsan 8.0 (Mid-Rates) BETA for upcoming RPG Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beta has changed experience settings to be permanent 100x for all levels. 100x skills/magic and 10x loot.

Reason for changes, there are areas and things needs to be tested that wont get tested for a long time if players can't level up faster.

Hey man, is it still BETA? I do this often so don't hate me for it.. After a simple webscan I have over 100 exploits found on the website: http://midrate.thorsan.net, just a little heads-up for u if u tend to keep it a SERIOUS OT.

Hey man, is it still BETA? I do this often so don't hate me for it.. After a simple webscan I have over 100 exploits found on the website: http://midrate.thorsan.net, just a little heads-up for u if u tend to keep it a SERIOUS OT.

The midrate isn't beta, it's an official launch :)
The RPG one is still on BETA with 100x exp, the RPG wont launch officially until August :)

I've looked at the files you sent me, and I can tell you they're false positives :)
The website is designed from the core to be secured from the inside, the same way + little better than DarkOT.
And there's been numberous of "hackers" that has threatened me to give stuffs or they'll hack the site but nobody has every succeed :D
But I really appreciate your heads-up :)
Going to see if some of them could be fixed anyway so they doesn't show at all :p

The midrate isn't beta, it's an official launch :)
The RPG one is still on BETA with 100x exp, the RPG wont launch officially until August :)

I've looked at the files you sent me, and I can tell you they're false positives :)
The website is designed from the core to be secured from the inside, the same way + little better than DarkOT.
And there's been numberous of "hackers" that has threatened me to give stuffs or they'll hack the site but nobody has every succeed :D
But I really appreciate your heads-up :)
Going to see if some of them could be fixed anyway so they doesn't show at all :p
Okay man! Awesome. Can't wait for the launch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.