• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Thorsan 8.0 (Mid-Rates) BETA for upcoming RPG Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 60 ppls on bro create other ot american alls ots in europe :|
it's a BETA, of course it doesn't get as much players as a real launch, but what I've had today have been a lot of players, more than expected.. normally it's only very few who try out betas.. like 2-10 players.. I've had 90+ today :p

it's a BETA, of course it doesn't get as much players as a real launch, but what I've had today have been a lot of players, more than expected.. normally it's only very few who try out betas.. like 2-10 players.. I've had 90+ today :p

I understand bro, what happens is that an already produced many ots 8.0 7.4 Europe if you believe American play many more people because even that is American Europeans have 90 ping and american 160 and play europe ot have 300 ping its impossible fight vs 20-40 ping.

I hope people will start this ot in the coming days even if its summer, you dont need to put so much time into it and it can be alot of fun fights!

Friendly website?

Man this site is terrible... this colors... structure... U should remake this until server start '-'
Detailed. Ok, it is and this is good, but this design...
Just my point of course.

Think you should enable rashid to be free or people will give up..

Yeah Rashid should be free.... Atleast in beta...
You want people to level quickly obviously by the rates.... but why not let them sell the loot so they can continue to level.. just doesn't make sense to me

Yes, I think its a good idea with free rashid on beta.

Even though it's a beta I dont understand why people dont play. All those guys here play OTs for 1-2 weeks and donate. Here you have a stable and good working OT where you dont have to donate and can have a Lot of fun for the next months.

I've never seen a GM fixing stuff that fast like Marcus does.

"May 31st 2016, 18:13 CEST - Too much players at launch.

As the game had an built in countdown when you tried to login to the game, and opened at exact second, caused about 40 players to login the very same second.

This caused a few players to experience a client crash as the client couldn't handle adding 40 new players to same tile in less than second.

I'm putting this on news for you that had the crash, it's nothing to worry about, it's not a client issue, it just got little too much to do at the second the game opened"

Seriously? :D
I've never seen a GM fixing stuff that fast like Marcus does.
Then you haven't play Eloth while it was so called "beta" with 1000 players online at same time :p

"May 31st 2016, 18:13 CEST - Too much players at launch.

As the game had an built in countdown when you tried to login to the game, and opened at exact second, caused about 40 players to login the very same second.

This caused a few players to experience a client crash as the client couldn't handle adding 40 new players to same tile in less than second.

I'm putting this on news for you that had the crash, it's nothing to worry about, it's not a client issue, it just got little too much to do at the second the game opened"

Seriously? :D

Then you haven't play Eloth while it was so called "beta" with 1000 players online at same time :p

Well, the server is running smooth and even on zaeros we had no laggs at all. As I said on other threads before, there are always some bugs that happen out of nowhere.

Strange that the people still left eloth really fast. Maybe for you it was a beta but the most people didn't know. Marcus atleast tells them it's a beta and he is not even taking money from them even though he has to pay for hosting it.

I understand bro, what happens is that an already produced many ots 8.0 7.4 Europe if you believe American play many more people because even that is American Europeans have 90 ping and american 160 and play europe ot have 300 ping its impossible fight vs 20-40 ping.
atleast here is hotkeys which make it more playable for americans..

My friends stopped play becouse couldnt sell djinn or rashid do something like free please

ye what about making rashid free for the entire beta or making it free the first few weeks? or maybe u can make all missions on 1 day?

14:25 Administrator Marcus [20]: After this save, Rashid wont requier you to complete his tasks to trade with him. However the tasks is still working if anyone would like to give it a try anyway (Starting from Monday)

Status
Not open for further replies.