• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Thorsan 8.0 (Mid-Rates) BETA for upcoming RPG Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly server is fucking great but the main problem is that people cant sell his items on djinn. Just make it free for everyone and players will stay and server will grow. It really has potential

Monster's seems to be to weak, dls, frost etc.
Several doors on raider camp are locked and the teleport isn't there in the ice witch tower.
Barbarians loot is to bad to even hunt there, raise it some.
also 1 annoying thing that shouldn't be there
17:31 You see yourself (Level 30). You are an elder druid.
you shouldn't see ur level.

There's a reason why it's called beta. People will of course find some bugs and as you can see the most bugs are fixed pretty fast. Please report the bugs in game instead of posting them in here.

Monster's seems to be to weak, dls, frost etc.
Several doors on raider camp are locked and the teleport isn't there in the ice witch tower.
Barbarians loot is to bad to even hunt there, raise it some.
also 1 annoying thing that shouldn't be there
17:31 You see yourself (Level 30). You are an elder druid.
you shouldn't see ur level.
you should use the Thorsan forum and report everything that's not correct.
See your own level when you look at yourself was what I made, I thought it would be nice :p

And about the thing "but it's beta".. Yes.. it's BETA for the RPG, meaning it should act like the RPG so it can be tested properly.
And djinns, as others says, it's very easy making that quest, and you can lvl up while making it as well..

And no it wont be many players, everyone knows it's beta and for some reason, people can't put effort into an beta even thou I've promised for no resets during entire summer.
Yet this weekend some servers not on beta will launch that will probably reset before Thorsan Beta but yet it's too much effort putting into the beta..
using the word beta automatically make less want to play.

And also, amount of players of beta does not reflect the number of players that will play the RPG later.
I know at least a good 80 players that wont login to beta because they'd rather wait for RPG.
Today I also received a few pms from people saying something similar "Very good server mate, really good work, but I'm going to quit and wait for the rpg instead".

you should use the Thorsan forum and report everything that's not correct.
See your own level when you look at yourself was what I made, I thought it would be nice :p
I heard lot ppl don't like it, it's the little things you know.. obviously ppl wont stop play because of this but ye i find it more clean to just see "18:05 You see yourself. You are an elder druid."

I heard lot ppl don't like it, it's the little things you know.. obviously ppl wont stop play because of this but ye i find it more clean to just see "18:05 You see yourself. You are an elder druid."
I'll consider your proposal, and chat around about it and see what people think :)

But please, if there's issues and ideas, post them on the Thorsan forum so I can collect everything and make the best out of the beta.
Currently it seems people only report whatever hit them hard, etc a spell not making damages, road blocked... such things.. but all "small stuffs" I have to check myself, the reason I'm playing as well..
But it would be very helpful if more would report about the small stuffs :)

Yea dude but this ot is meant for wars not for djinn quest. Make fucking donate for djinn and thats itt

Yea dude but this ot is meant for wars not for djinn quest. Make fucking donate for djinn and thats itt
It's meant to be a BETA for love of god, it's made for TESTING and not for you to get everything for free...

Notice from today:
Djinns made free for everyone
The quests have been tested and works top 100% and it has been confirmed.
So from now on everyone will be able to deal with the djinns without the need of making the quest!

It's meant to be a BETA for love of god, it's made for TESTING and not for you to get everything for free...

Notice from today:
Djinns made free for everyone
The quests have been tested and works top 100% and it has been confirmed.
So from now on everyone will be able to deal with the djinns without the need of making the quest!
too late for updates like this, now all know that need quests etc for djins and rashid and probably dont login again ;d

Started it today seems good any chance to advertise more this server to get more players? See you.

Such a nice OT and ppl don't spend time to atleast try it

The Beta has changed experience settings to be permanent 100x for all levels. 100x skills/magic and 10x loot.

Reason for changes, there are areas and things needs to be tested that wont get tested for a long time if players can't level up faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.