• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you so wrong dude.. It's rock

Not when the owner cannot even fix the ddos attack. I can give him a script that blocks ddos attack "small and medium ones".. not so hard.
and the owner still advertise on other Open tibias servers which is pretty low of respect.. hes just out of money.

Only reason I kept playing is to see you drown in your own blood
Your team is stacked with donations, all lvl 350+ etc
So no shame in loosing a battle or two against you guys.
Anyways, I don't wanna have a flame war here, lets try to keep the wars in game, right?

Word.

Signed Lerosena.

Not when the owner cannot even fix the ddos attack. I can give him a script that blocks ddos attack "small and medium ones".. not so hard.
and the owner still advertise on other Open tibias servers which is pretty low of respect.. hes just out of money.

There isn't any cure for attack which is higher bandwidth than the victims machine, only getting a higher bandwidth yourself, which costs money, can help filter the traffic out. You are simply a retard who does not know what he is talking about.

when it come back? I donated, 2 days before the server close

DDoS protection services are expensive, and Hetzner won't really bother blackholing the abusive IPs, effectively leaving your box helpless against any UDP flood.

DDoS protection services are expensive, and Hetzner won't really bother blackholing the abusive IPs, effectively leaving your box helpless against any UDP flood.

no.

agreed, I donated the day it closed. but take your time to fix this all richux

It's not a bad thing that you donated, its just good.. All donations are good, because it will help Richux. Having a server isn't exactly free and he got the server up 24/7 (mostly) when not updating or when its getting "ddosed".

Hope you'll manage guys(waiting), and I hope you're making progress with getting the server up Richux. ;)

omg!

No pictures of the mighty emo crew?!:O

Anyway I hope you will fix this problem and get your fatass server up and running again because HAPPIS EMO wanna KEAL EVERYONE !!!

// The one and only Happis Emo xP

Btw, Gonna take over the server again! ;*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back