• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loool, already 2+ sites, i really dont know what you guys like on his ot ???

yeh, you simply don't know what players need and like, that's why you will never be successfull and gona keep trolling on other OTS threads the rest of your life :S

Yap,exactly.
jk xD
Well richux's ot is very successfull but he just needs to remove the donor manarune or to make it heal a bit less ;p cuz its like ue war now,not sds,just spam ues <.<

wow dianagirl your jelous?
btw good OT, add manarune downstair the temple ;)

Richux, is there a way to exchange my slingshot for donate points again?

Richux, is there a way to exchange my slingshot for donate points again?

Prolly not,u can ask the ppl to exchange it for other donors,but richux is too "SERIOUS" for that ;P

@ Richux:
Just keep going updating your server. Atleast its unique instead of other servers. Although I do not play your server, I heard alot of good stuff about your server. Also if you wanna know whi Dianagirl is, he is a 14 years old boy, who said in the past that he is a girl (posted on german open tibia forum). He tried to spamm people and asking how to run this or that and blablabla. Then we cought him that he isn't a girl and he was like else noone would help him etc ;)

=>Pedofile!

Edit: He is spoofing his servers ;)

@ Richux:
Just keep going updating your server. Atleast its unique instead of other servers. Although I do not play your server, I heard alot of good stuff about your server. Also if you wanna know whi Dianagirl is, he is a 14 years old boy, who said in the past that he is a girl (posted on german open tibia forum). He tried to spamm people and asking how to run this or that and blablabla. Then we cought him that he isn't a girl and he was like else noone would help him etc ;)

=>Pedofile!

Edit: He is spoofing his servers ;)

rep++ dude xD

The server is unreachable, because we are under Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks

okey sure,can u use some of the donation money for protection of that? I mean they can DDos u all the time or?

I am trying to solve this problem, but it's not that simple. DDoS is the thing that everyone fears of, it takes very much money to protect a server well, because it is about who has great internet connection, even 1Gbit is pretty much nothing even though it costs hella much.

Okay we understand.
We just hope u get it done :D

The server is unreachable, because we are under Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks

Just fucking turn the internet down on the server. and the whole server stupid -.-

btw this server sucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back