• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until its online again, i have to play!
btw Richux, the donation boots are kinda weak , they are not so much better than Soft boots. i mean, its a donate item (soft boots aswell) but it should be a little more powerful, like you had before :)

CYA!

Finaly it's possible to play for every vocation knight can't just put follow atk now and own everyone ;) ( no im not a mage im playing ek.)

Hosting company closed our server, since the attacks had bad influence on their network. I am searching for new company...

next week?
kkthxbye
you will probably loose 50% of your players.

Yea i guess alot of players will quit, but we cant do anything else but wait and be patient. I think Richux is working hard to make Tibera online again, aight?

Omg, iv'e just read the whole forum in like 30min now.. So much wain about how your voc sucks and that the server now has become an "ue server"...? Idk what that means but sure, if it's a ue server stop play on it and search for a "sd server" if that's bether, lol...

And then some guy was like: "uhhhmmm Lerosena and & Acr Cronik is the same person".
No... It's not the same person it's my rl bro. So stop complaining that we won points and u didn't.

What can I say to Richux? Great server, just hoping you will fix the DDOS attacks rly soon.

Signed Lerosena.

I contacted our hosting company and they said they can't unblock my IP address atm, since only IP department can do that, so I will have to wait till tomorrow or so. I found another hosting services which could work, well see how it goes. Hopefully the server will be online this weekend.

Omg, iv'e just read the whole forum in like 30min now.. So much wain about how your voc sucks and that the server now has become an "ue server"...? Idk what that means but sure, if it's a ue server stop play on it and search for a "sd server" if that's bether, lol...

And then some guy was like: "uhhhmmm Lerosena and & Acr Cronik is the same person".
No... It's not the same person it's my rl bro. So stop complaining that we won points and u didn't.

What can I say to Richux? Great server, just hoping you will fix the DDOS attacks rly soon.

Signed Lerosena.

I was that 'some guy'. And if you got no idea what an 'ue server' is, I suggest you shoudn't post here.
And your rl bro?? C'mon quit the act lol.

Ue server... gotta be kiddin me. If that's a problem why keep playin here? Just because u and ur team geting owned like everytime u try to do something... I think that it's you who should drop the act not me.

And then I can imagine you would say something like "we got no skype or ventrilo :(". Ye, okey. Why don't you get it then? It's not that hard rly, I can link you their homepage.

And about the "ue serv" thing, sd is alot bether then ue so I suggest that you use that instead.

Signed Lerosena.

Ue server... gotta be kiddin me. If that's a problem why keep playin here? Just because u and ur team geting owned like everytime u try to do something... I think that it's you who should drop the act not me.

And then I can imagine you would say something like "we got no skype or ventrilo :(". Ye, okey. Why don't you get it then? It's not that hard rly, I can link you their homepage.

And about the "ue serv" thing, sd is alot bether then ue so I suggest that you use that instead.

Signed Lerosena.

Only reason I kept playing is to see you drown in your own blood
Your team is stacked with donations, all lvl 350+ etc
So no shame in loosing a battle or two against you guys.
Anyways, I don't wanna have a flame war here, lets try to keep the wars in game, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back