• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dis is hauw we rokk

2lwpqax.png

I guess they all got powned ;P
I was the second one in the arena,but died -.-
Btw; Does poi work? Tried it milion of times,and never done it,seems like its bugged or w/e ;/
U know when u need to pull the thingy and the stairs will show up at the spawn of 2x blightwalkers?
Thats bugged i think lol.
Btw,increase mages pot heal,+ single target spells,and make normal mana pot heal like 2x more?lol

I guess they all got powned ;P
I was the second one in the arena,but died -.-
Btw; Does poi work? Tried it milion of times,and never done it,seems like its bugged or w/e ;/
U know when u need to pull the thingy and the stairs will show up at the spawn of 2x blightwalkers?
Thats bugged i think lol.
Btw,increase mages pot heal,+ single target spells,and make normal mana pot heal like 2x more?lol

Use mana rune. Yes, POI is working. And na, only like 3 of them died + I didnt catch the mort effect which is created when walls dissapear... dmn...

:eek:
manarune?w000000000000000t

edit: just tested it.and can u add the aaahhh effect? it rox? :p
And btw,does the manarune heal by lvl(more by lvl) or by mglvl?

so when i heard manarune is added i looged in directly, but too bad it only heals 40~ more mana >_<

Yea,would be better it heals 2k+ :)
Did u ever think of training ur char? I heal 400+ with it on my 120ED...Gz

Yea,would be better it heals 2k+ :)
Did u ever think of training ur char? I heal 400+ with it on my 120ED...Gz

? Where are you talking about? I just said it now hels around 550~ and with gmp I almost heal the same, and no I dont like pressing hotkeys all the time for m lvl im not that no life

so when i heard manarune is added i looged in directly, but too bad it only heals 40~ more mana >_<

Read ur post.
And its not being a no life,u can get a pretty nice mglvl with wasting pots.
So u want it to heal 900+ cuz u cant spare 1h on training?
Ur time is so precious,dont spend it on training :) Just go lvlup and bitch about healing low :)

Read ur post.
And its not being a no life,u can get a pretty nice mglvl with wasting pots.
So u want it to heal 900+ cuz u cant spare 1h on training?
Ur time is so precious,dont spend it on training :) Just go lvlup and bitch about healing low :)

I never said i want to heal over 900? i said it just heals 40 mana more, which isnt very much IMO, and no I wont train my m lvl for 1 hour

Then dont bitch about low healing

Cuz if u had a nice mglvl,it would heal u good enough

Ye ur wrong.
Its just that ppl bitch and spam.
Now go get a life lol
Dont wanna talk to a low life

Baddest server ever. Some dude came in an advertise on another OT. Childish things.

New update brings lot of new stuff and bug fixes. I have tried and still am trying to balance vocations as much as possible, though it's a thing which is hard to do, that's why your suggestions are always welcome. Changelog:

Normal and donation mana runes added.
Push delay changed from 2 sec to 1 sec
New Wyrm spawn
Added experience scroll
Little incrase for mana rune and sd power
Frags to red skull set to 15
Decrased knight healing and damage a bit to balance vocations
Fixed so you can't enter Zombie arena with SSA/might ring anymore
Ghastly Dragon spawn fix
Lot of other minor bug fixes...

advert3.gif

newspawn.gif

gz,destroyed pallas,every guy is going to be sorc/knight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back