• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you would login in game with my char, you would see that almost everyone spams the same messages like you.

"OMG U DESTROYET KNIGHTS"

"OMG MAGES SUCK"

"GZ EVERYTHING SUCKS!"

So, in every update I pretty much destroy everything I guess... I simply have no respect for anyone who PMs me this way anymore. Paladins always cry they suck, knights always cry they hit low always cry that they suck. No matter what I change, everyone has problems about it and other vocations are always OP. Though, when I create thread about vocation balance on forum, no1 can state any proper suggestion about what to do to balance vocations, all you want is your vocation to hit/heal 99x more than others. Paladins are not destroyed, they are still very good, the new mana rune and healing rune will just make it harder to kill mages(which are easy to kill anyway)/knights.

gz,destroyed pallas,every guy is going to be sorc/knight :)

Please remind me of the guy that was whining about the server, and remind me of the guy who told him to stop whining

Please remind me of the guy that was whining about the server, and remind me of the guy who told him to stop whining

he now just feel sad cuz paladins arent OP anymore
nice update btw ;)

I aint whining u tard.
Im just telling him that everyone has unlimited manarune/hprune except pallys :) I mean if they donate ofc
I also changed to mage.
Since they rock now :)

No shit sherlock, they heal 890 with donation manarune now

They heal 1,1k if u got a nice mglvl :)
But thats ok,they just spam ues now :)

Now it's REALLY easy for mages to bot here, before it was impossible to get decent exp. SDs run out really fast, max 2h and sds are out (exp isnt great anyways with sds). And with ue; gmps run out too fast. now they dont run out so people will just bot with ue :>

Well,i think its the best this way.
Mages can still ue but they can easily die by 2+ ppl of any voc.
Knights are also good now,just if he made a nice inf pot/rune for pallys that infinite :)

52as5s.png

i found this door and it is locked, i founded a key too in that huntplace, but it doenst match, do i need to find another key or is it bugged :p?

Knights is really fucked up now, tbh.

Knights is really fucked up now, tbh.

Nop, just a bit of loweing healing/attack, which was owerpowered before.

52as5s.png

i found this door and it is locked, i founded a key too in that huntplace, but it doenst match, do i need to find another key or is it bugged :p?

ILl just remove the door probably.

I think that knights .exori hur should get buffed a bit.
Or atleast the skill gain

so, mage got donated manarune, knights got donated healing rune, and paladin got lowered great spirit potion oO?

If you cannot fix door with keys your bad. haha

so, mage got donated manarune, knights got donated healing rune, and paladin got lowered great spirit potion oO?

Exura san got highered so it heals around 75% of total hp. I lowered gsp, because than paladins would heal all 100%. Also, you have to use mana rune to heal mana, not GSP anymore.

If you cannot fix door with keys your bad. haha

The key on his ss wasn't for the doors and yes, I do know how to fix door.

U planning on addin the manarune down in the temple? So we can just click on it? lol
And btw,can u make it like: Hi>buy bp manarune>yes
and we get a full bp of manarunes 100x? alot easier lol

U planning on addin the manarune down in the temple? So we can just click on it? lol
And btw,can u make it like: Hi>buy bp manarune>yes
and we get a full bp of manarunes 100x? alot easier lol

k, will be done.

I think the manarunes of mages are OP this server just turned into an ue server, and a pay2play server
sucks without donation manarune/uh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back