• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career

Doyle Adress on our hands

Haha, this is so funny reading, "I will kill you" you made my night :D

there is a difference between acting cocky and fooling around hahaha. Isn't it funny you guys wasted the summer in penisula with the feeling a new war would ever come? And then you fuck yourself over by childish behaviour;p? goodluck in the real world, but i see you go in it with a good feeling as a winner! For me it was hard to go back out there, i felt like a loser:(!!!!
u seem to not care but most of u for sure cared to rule the server and maybe the reason why they failed was cuz of ppl like you. :p

The real question for coalition is: Was your ban for acc sharing for when you had to battle or were you acc sharing just to exp?
If you were acc sharing to exp, then why wouldn't ban be justified?

None of you have given a detailed story, it's all "they were banned cuz doyle wanted us gone". Doyle and iryont can't delete your post here, so give the full story. The characters are banned/deleted, so there is nothing to gain from lying about my question. Were multiple people exping on those 2 characters and if not, give us your side of the story in details.

maat ik ga niet eens iets doen op deze server. Al hadden we gewonnen, geen war = geen fun = mij niet te vinden. moet zeggen afgelopen maanden ben ik nergens te vinden, community is slechter dan ooit. Komen toch op geen enkele server meer wars zoals vroeger.
3 battles gewonnen? oke man, heb je wel gespeeld;p? of ga je teveel met warchas om en heb je ze syndrome overgenomen met overdrijven.
misschien meer dan 3 battles maar wel van de server gekicked en dat ging easy

first of all, doyle is a 2 faced fuck, a naive 2 faced fuck.

second of all, EVERYONE that went on the killing spree knew EXACTLY what they were doing, the reirok and ibracadabra deletions the day before was the starting point, yes. and i will always respect people who, in the face of deletion will do what is RIGHT.

third, 80% of the team already quit, the other 20% is trying to sell off their shit for rl cash and will most likely leave this deadbeat server behind and no, most of us is leaving Tibia behind, not just Tibianic and the balance of power on this server has been broken, not by the community(well, the fucking shitloads of whining and crying from MOST of what is LEGALY adults sure did it's fair part in the staffs decision to rid the alpha team of the server)

and the REAL truth about WHY we "pa" Buddy Order Inc
https://i.imgur.com/fryjQdr.png

Chris = Senseless
Matte = prolly Matte Jao aka Draenur
Jessiah Dinmamma = Jessia Dragonbreath aka rl brother to Lecius Dragonbreath
Iskall = Sinna(the norwegian owner, not the brazillian)
Deg = Notourious Deg
Din Mamma Warcore = Wille team random

this ss was taken 2 weeks before we killed Dandaris and were handing out explocks to Azyndicate, Lecius and Dandaris and we told Doyle WHY we explocked them, but this naive little fuck offered us ingame cash as a token of "i am 100% sure they are neutral" either he was fooled by them or he was in on the lies, fucking rat.

this post will probably get deleted but be sure Doyle, when Tibianic is dead and Iryont is looking for someone to blame, we will make it easy for him, in memory of Doyle the fucking useless corrupt clown of Tibianic.

p.s the ss was taken early in the day hence why its so few people but anyone who knows oldschool community can figure out what those kind of ppl are all doing on the same ventrilo and the constant propaganda on forums made by their noobchars.

@Up - No1 fucking cares.

You all sucked Doyles cock when he was deleting our chars, but when he deletes a few of yours AHH ITS AN OUTRAGE! ITS NOT FAIR!

You were warned, this would come full circle and ud be fucked by Doyle the same as we were. Maybe next time in your life when you see somebody you also have to interact with fucking others over, how about you grow a pair and be unselfish and say something. Who knows, in 2 weeks he/she might be fucking you over. So happy to watch u cry.

Karma.

Last edited:
who gives a shit about what u say zach? nobody, and im counting low now, NOBODY fucking likes u.. how fucking hard is that to understand for u? disregard the questionmark and dont fucking reply to me u UGLY nerd.

beeey

who gives a shit about what u say zach?

beeey

That was my point, thanks for re-establishing it. No1 listened, and now your deleted. Here I was thinking you were a moron incapable of reading or comprehension! Well done sir!

Sorry you spent the last 4 months in peninsula for nothing.... truly, sorry.

u seem to not care but most of u for sure cared to rule the server and maybe the reason why they failed was cuz of ppl like you. :p

who knows we will never know exactly , all i know is that you guys are banned and wasted a summer hahaha

That was my point, thanks for re-establishing it. No1 listened, and now your deleted. Here I was thinking you were a moron incapable of reading or comprehension! Well done sir!

I'm sorry you were born with your appearance. Obviously the Gods didn't create you to contribute anything to this world (i'm talking about the real world now, Zach)
What's it like, knowing that you'll never be able to get a girlfriend. The way you argue just makes me pity you. You think you're smart, but you're not.
For that, I'm truly sorry.

We'll survive having wasted some hours in peninsula.

such a faggot, why do ugly people always develop shit personalities =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back