• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
why internet hero's like you, need to judge others look to feel better about theirself. ever though about that? ;)
why retards like you, need to put unnecessary commas in the middle of a sentence?

why retards like you, need to put unnecessary commas in the middle of a sentence?

Actually , if you understood the English language, a comma is meant to imply a stop or a taking of a breath. Where Assasinho used the comma was grammatically correct.

So I ask you this, do you choose to be stupid? Or do you pretend to be smart?

Last edited:
Actually , if you understood the English language, a comma is meant to imply a stop or a taking of a breath. Where Assasinho used the comma was grammatically correct.

oh good lord your true age shows, lemme know you when you finish 6th grade english

Lol xyvero i hope you are joking. You live in the us and your english is shit.
Kom tillbaka när du lär dig fler språk eller alternativt har växt upp.

very hard to read =/
20a6gsz.gif

Lol xyvero i hope you are joking. You live in the us and your english is shit.
Kom tillbaka när du lär dig fler språk eller alternativt har växt upp.

Waiting for proof that you have any clue about the English language as well as the rules behind it.... Seriously, I'd love you to explain.

Id wait for proof of you being intelligent, but I dont have that time these days

Oh! Another lame video by Tiny Tripp :/. You REALLY outdid yourself on creativity this time.

Last edited:
Lol warchAs soooooo mad xD

Guess u gotta find a new "hobby" (rofl) to occupy your time now

Scratch that actually you'll prob just spend 10h/day on makers like last time u "retired"

Rip wonder boy .. Take care of urself irl man remember its just a game not worth killing urself over

Lol warchAs soooooo mad xD

Guess u gotta find a new "hobby" (rofl) to occupy your time now

Scratch that actually you'll prob just spend 10h/day on makers like last time u "retired"

Rip wonder boy .. Take care of urself irl man remember its just a game not worth killing urself over

Have fun rpging!

hahaha xyvero you're all alone on a OT forum even though your live is depending on old school tibia servers.

that even makes me sad.

hahaha xyvero you're all alone on a OT forum even though your live is depending on old school tibia servers.

that even makes me sad.

Hm, thats funny. Here I was , not playing an Ot for a year or more and now my life depends on it.... Odd :/

p.s - Still waiting for you to teach me English.

Hm, thats funny. Here I was , not playing an Ot for a year or more and now my life depends on it.... Odd :/

p.s - Still waiting for you to teach me English.

i'll teach you english when you teach me swedish

i'll teach you english when you teach me swedish

Except, I did not make some outrageous outlandish statement that your swedish grammar is poor, whereas you did make such statements about yours truly's english.

Please sir, I understand intelligence is your thing but when asked a question your answer should not consist of the words "NO YOU!" such as you just did. If you like Ad-libs im sure there are many swedish books on the subject. Until then... go ahead and sug min kuk (psss thats swedish!)

Except, I did not make some outrageous outlandish statement that your swedish grammar is poor, whereas you did make such statements about yours truly's english.

Please sir, I understand intelligence is your thing but when asked a question your answer should not consist of the words "NO YOU!" such as you just did. If you like Ad-libs im sure there are many swedish books on the subject. Until then... go ahead and sug min kuk (psss thats swedish!)
bro

just stop =// you dont realize how stupid you look mann ur just making ur name more immature and pathetic =//

hey xyvero am i, doing commas right? i put that comma there to indicate, a pause (or in case you had to take, a breath haha). is my english, grammatically correct?

as soon as we done showing everyone how fucking corrupt Iryont is(yes u will see real proofs) we will shutdown this server for months, enjoy rpg untill then!!

STAY TUNED NERDS

u might noticed some connection errors past days, it was only testing phase!! real show begins soon AhushausHAUShaus FUCK CORRUPTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back