• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
as soon as we done showing everyone how fucking corrupt Iryont is(yes u will see real proofs) we will shutdown this server for months, enjoy rpg untill then!!

STAY TUNED NERDS

u might noticed some connection errors past days, it was only testing phase!! real show begins soon AhushausHAUShaus FUCK CORRUPTION

you'll prob like this song

Server under attack? Website down and can't log in to the game-server.

server under attack iryont maybe call cyberpolice like doyle hahahaa

Last edited:
What is happening?
lol ?? u are dumb br monkey and cant read english ??
3Ql17Z9.png

The difference with us playing was, that your characters were still existing and knowing that team cheese and others belong to you made us continiue playing. But when suddenly the opposite team of 50 enemies are gone, what is the purpose of playing? I mean. Sure, play. But I cannot understand why continiue playing? You want to pvp against people such as hmm.. let me think who's left.. i can't really think of any guild. blood pact, crank etc.? yeah have fun with that if that makes you feel good.

@zach
tell me a person who has been banned unjustfied before? you? It was considered as bug abuse, maybe unfair if staff is to stupid to have bugs like this, but well its one person. also about case from reirok. destructive behaviour? dafuq? fire and blood haven't threatened people different and now enforce rules which didnt exist before or were explained? and AFTER reirok and 20 others are banned, explain a rule first which didn't exist before?

so 20 people with avg level 170~ are deleted for killing 5 people? this is a joke and I hope anyone reads this before he starts this server and make sure he has no plans to hurt anyone else during his journey. iryont himself knows it is a joke but he is to stubborn to admit it and he is developing a different game anyways so he took the easiest way - to remove all instead of facing the matter. It is an impudence to delete everyone innocent to the real life threatening towards the staff. And no I'm not crying or demanding an undeletion because Iryont obviously stated that it was his final decision. I'm just talking about it because it is disappointing me how careless he has been acting in this case.

@thisguyasking
No they haven't exped the character together. Taze only had acces to it. To be honest, please don't act like this is a big crime. Zuhar (the highest level) then was sold to dominik who has a big history of buying highest characters in war (grabbarna, hellbeast) and Doyle - aka corrupt tutor xDD always funny when I say this hah - was well aware of this affair and didn't do any actions because this are his FRIENDS. Staff (specially Doyle aka corrupt tutor) was only searching for reasons to get rid of us to make his friends able to play again because he knew with a war against us nobody could stand a chance.

I hope somebody with high reputation will open a high rate server to war with premium account needed so he gets some cash for his efforts because Iryont once more showed me it's not worth to start playing OTs because of favorism some players. Waste of time to play unless you use to asslick staff what is not my way of playing.

EDIT//
not to mention that I have reported a 172 elite knight with solid proofs about acc trading/sharing and nothing is being done. Probably same punishment of 2 weeks as Zoltan got, hah what a joke.

@up confirm. Tibianic is corrupted I been playing here some time ago thought it's good server with few bugs since I seen free bans and even I get one for free. Of course wrote to support, but did not answered so I made post in forum with screenshots and .can. They just removed my post. My real bro has been punishment(BAN) for killing 1 player called La'mon or Le'mon(I forgot his name) for 14 days. Lamao.

i dont really care if server is corrupted its the way the staff see the game, kick someone from a spawn he will make a forum post and propaganda suddenly staff will think you have plans to destroy the server, fucking lame fucking paranoic staff thinks war teams wanna destroy the server you guys are really dumb

just play this server if you are a pussy non pvper, the war players have nothing do here. and trust me iryont it was war what brought you most plyaers and money.

for now lets all play a happy tibianic with neutrals all around

note: 1 member from staff (Doyle) even used noobchars on forums to spread propaganda against the leading guild. just rofl then he cries when he get threaten in rl life

The difference with us playing was, that your characters were still existing and knowing that team cheese and others belong to you made us continiue playing. But when suddenly the opposite team of 50 enemies are gone, what is the purpose of playing? I mean. Sure, play. But I cannot understand why continiue playing? You want to pvp against people such as hmm.. let me think who's left.. i can't really think of any guild. blood pact, crank etc.? yeah have fun with that if that makes you feel good.

i can tell you we wouldn't war anymore. its pointless if all of ya get 180~ meanwhile our average was 140, or even lower;p. so you would have wasted your time anyways.

i can tell you we wouldn't war anymore. its pointless if all of ya get 180~ meanwhile our average was 140, or even lower;p. so you would have wasted your time anyways.
yes but we not only have war mongers on team that didnt matteer it was people who enjoyed tasking, epic quests etc...

What other option he has? I swear to god in every fawking OT i have played against him/them I won wars. I STILL cannot understand where they take this confidence from. It's not like dota or lol, cs that you fight other teams next houer and win. It's like losing only for 5 years straight and acting good, dafuq is wrong with them LOL

Spo nobody cares go cry on ventrilo where someone might listen
-rpg khalifa the draft dodger

@zach
tell me a person who has been banned unjustfied before? you? It was considered as bug abuse, maybe unfair if staff is to stupid to have bugs like this, but well its one person. also about case from reirok. destructive behaviour? dafuq? fire and blood haven't threatened people different and now enforce rules which didnt exist before or were explained? and AFTER reirok and 20 others are banned, explain a rule first which didn't exist before?

@Spo teh pro I was not even talking about myself in this case. I am talking about few situations.
1 - Last Man posted something about Tibianic on Otland - Iryont read it. Iryont banned last man char (Zonius) for 2-3 months. Claiming "Spreading false propoganda"
2 - Dominik posted a sarcastic comment about polaks being beneath him - Banned because Iryont claimed it was "racism towards Poland" (Unbanned due to entire community posting abt it)
3 - HALF team was banned by Iryont (on middle of battle) because somebody posted Potockys' rl picture. The other half all died.
4 - Skeddar, Myself + 2 Others were also banned for insulting Iryont when he received cam of aimbot from your team (2-3 members using it on 1 single cam) and he said "its not enough proof" (turns out, he let them bot to "help" with anti bot client lawl).

I can find 2-3 more situations if you truly want. You think this is first time it happened? Your nuts. The only reason your team cares now is cuz you are the ones being affected by it. Maybe instead of letting your enemies get banned/deleted (like your enemies are doing to u now...) u should stand up against the bullshit (players vs corrupt staff) and then you can get fair treatment on everything. Seriously Spo, you was playing during these bans and now you got whine mode?

On which ban I have been playing? I haven't noticed that Last man got banned on Zonius? the rest? im not playing that long here, lol

On which ban I have been playing? I haven't noticed that Last man got banned on Zonius? the rest? im not playing that long here, lol

I personally think you were here since it was during our war.... but even if you were not, rest of your team 100% was and they had no guts/honor/balls to stand up and finally they got what they deserve.

Your team truly thought they was special and could do anything xDD

i dont think we was special inside the game many people of our team was getting banned for mc deleted noobchars etc.. (we both know no war team will get bann for acc trade)

outside game our team never made propaganda on forums even when we lost the war we left with silent and without propaganda to make a comeback, its not my problem if you come on otland raging insult staff cause you lost s war and are frustrated of course you will get deleted

on the other hand threating staff and instulting only happened after latest events(going random pking on a pvp server), never before and to be honest even if your team claim and want us undeleted nobody will wanna step never again on this server, totally lost the respect to staff (they think we were going to destroy the server) dont even feel like playing which is the best server ever oldschool had

nobody will wanna step never again on this server, totally lost the respect to staff (they think we were going to destroy the server)

Staff Deletes enemies - np.

Staff Deletes allies - respect gone.

Logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back