• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Deletes enemies - np.

Staff Deletes allies - respect gone.

Logic.
are you stupid ? your team is saying to staff to unbann us cuz it is unfair
not my problem you ragequit and delete your chars, that was totally fair

i fuck your american logic

are you stupid ? your team is saying to staff to unbann us cuz it is unfair
not my problem you ragequit and delete your chars, that was totally fair

i fuck your american logic

Seeing as you lack the intelligence to even understand a simple comparison, I wont bother giving you an intelligent response.

your a fucking moron. Please refrain from talking to me ever. I beg you. You are IN FACT a moron. You absolutely fuck ANY logic, not just my "american logic". 20 bucks you read 2 words and make another stupid response.

Seeing as you lack the intelligence to even understand a simple comparison, I wont bother giving you an intelligent response.

your a fucking moron. Please refrain from talking to me ever. I beg you. You are IN FACT a moron. You absolutely fuck ANY logic, not just my "american logic". 20 bucks you read 2 words and make another stupid response.
you make americans look bad

@Spo teh pro I was not even talking about myself in this case. I am talking about few situations.
1 - Last Man posted something about Tibianic on Otland - Iryont read it. Iryont banned last man char (Zonius) for 2-3 months. Claiming "Spreading false propoganda"
2 - Dominik posted a sarcastic comment about polaks being beneath him - Banned because Iryont claimed it was "racism towards Poland" (Unbanned due to entire community posting abt it)
3 - HALF team was banned by Iryont (on middle of battle) because somebody posted Potockys' rl picture. The other half all died.
4 - Skeddar, Myself + 2 Others were also banned for insulting Iryont when he received cam of aimbot from your team (2-3 members using it on 1 single cam) and he said "its not enough proof" (turns out, he let them bot to "help" with anti bot client lawl).

I can find 2-3 more situations if you truly want. You think this is first time it happened? Your nuts. The only reason your team cares now is cuz you are the ones being affected by it. Maybe instead of letting your enemies get banned/deleted (like your enemies are doing to u now...) u should stand up against the bullshit (players vs corrupt staff) and then you can get fair treatment on everything. Seriously Spo, you was playing during these bans and now you got whine mode?
How are 1 and 4 unjustified?
Anyways, tibianics war-related community has been a mess and disgrace since forever. Never seen teams sink as low as they've done on tibianic, probably because of the low exp rate causing 99% to become charlovers and do whatever it takes to stop their character from downgrading.

Why are you guys playing on tibianic then? None to war against :D

We arent playing. (Me/Stijn)

How are 1 and 4 unjustified?
Anyways, tibianics war-related community has been a mess and disgrace since forever. Never seen teams sink as low as they've done on tibianic, probably because of the low exp rate causing 99% to become charlovers and do whatever it takes to stop their character from downgrading.

1 - So your telling me that I am not allowed to go to a SEPERATE forum and give an opinion about a server? Not only that, but he was not the ONLY person saying things. There was people from our enemies saying the same shit he was saying.

Reason he was deleted - Not part of Coalition aka Bolek asslick.

4 - So I want you to logically think this through and put yourself in this position. You are on an OT that is considered "serious" (aimbots etc are looked down on). After a few weeks into the war you find out that your enemies are aimbotting. They continuously combo bot the commander on Open battles (almost instantly winning due to it) at the very beginning. After talking to the staff and the staff tells you "Provide us with a cam and we will take care of it". You provide the cam. They do nothing. You get annoyed at the staff for not doing anything with 100% proof and post on the forums about it.

End result - Players who reported botter are banned while the botting player can do anything he wants.

Yes, your right on the char loving part.

Why are you guys playing on tibianic then? None to war against :D

you just dumb or acting dumb? if i say i don't lvl on tibianic or waste my time there. then that means i'm not playing? If the others want to play its their choice not mine?

yeah just keep exping there will be a war in the future all will come back do not worry PGPG

yeah just keep exping there will be a war in the future all will come back do not worry PGPG

Clearly you're being sarcastic but in reality it's much better chance of this happening now than before. None had 0 plans to come back before and it didn't stop you guys from no lifing all summer.

ppl still think it will be war? hahah gl

HAHA how retarded are you? So let me get this, YOU exp'd to lv 200 (and then got deleted "waiting for war"). Now when Khalifa and shits exp THEY are retarded? HAHA omg you are so stupid ;D gogo new char to peninsula!

p.s - You also spent ALL your time in peninsula, of your summer. Literally. You guys totally "won" that war alright.

Last edited:
HAHA how retarded are you? So let me get this, YOU exp'd to lv 200 (and then got deleted "waiting for war"). Now when Khalifa and shits exp THEY are retarded? HAHA omg you are so stupid ;D gogo new char to peninsula!

p.s - You also spent ALL your time in peninsula, of your summer. Literally. You guys totally "won" that war alright.
yea but we have our characters and we can kill you when we want. Problem?

but not everyone is motivated to play war , now we are playing on PVP Server hahah so gl if u exp to fight to war. exping for rpging is just rofl

we won war against trade team, true, wasnt so big deal

Please dont report us when you die by us!!!!!!! No want bannek!!!!!

.... Clearly... you still do not understand (even after I told you myself 10+ times now).

I, Xyvero aka Zach aka The Baker aka "Did not waste his summer" aka Better than you..., do not play on Tibianic. So sadly, yet again you are wrong and I am right. You can not kill me. You are in fact retarded.

I find it quite histerical, you claim the team you beat was sooo bad and sooo awful. I agree it was an absolute shit team. If thats true, why do you keep bringing up you beating them...? You outnumbered (activity wise) and had more high lvs + triple the RP's so OF COURSE you won. What is it your so proud about? Sheesh get a life. Have you never won any other form of competition in your life besides a tibia battle?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom