• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
just skip the start. whats fun to walk around with 300~ others in rook the first days. Also it's party days and family days, so no room for tibia

^true but thats kinda gay for people who dont/cant buy it :p are you able to buy/sell roses on the new ot?

I was just making runes on tibianic and bought it for cc's so it's always possible to buy it.

Dear players

It is now possible to create a character on the new world called Spectrum. The option to choose world can be found under "Create Character" in your account. You can reserve your name right now! Also, over 18000 characters with last login over six months ago and below level 15 were removed from the database. Most interesting names should be now available. The limit of maximum amount of characters per account has been increased from four to eight characters as well.

Ability to display characters on different worlds (highscores, houses, an so on) will come along with the launch of the new server.

^true but thats kinda gay for people who dont/cant buy it :p are you able to buy/sell roses on the new ot?

Sadly that will always be a part of the game... I personally think the pros outweigh the cons but yes I agree it does ruin the "balance" of lving somtimes... Mage selling pacc roses = pg like rp/ek. Ek selling pacc roses = can exp as mage with mass gfbs... same for rp

Sadly that will always be a part of the game... I personally think the pros outweigh the cons but yes I agree it does ruin the "balance" of lving somtimes... Mage selling pacc roses = pg like rp/ek. Ek selling pacc roses = can exp as mage with mass gfbs... same for rp

lol exactly, how can you have a lowrate OT if people are just able to buy roses. that will destroy the server eco =s

Well, truthfully, it doensnt have an impact for the first 1-2 weeks. Reason : nobody has 30-40k to buy a rose with. But after that, when ppl start getting towards lv 60s and 80s then the roses become an issue...

You have pussys like Khaldtor who will sell 10 roses, try take top 10 lv then die, quit and then come back and brags he was top lv. Just ruins the lv race with guys like that who cant exp without outside help... (RL cash talking, theres a lot of em)

Last edited:
Well, truthfully, it doensnt have an impact for the first 1-2 weeks. Reason : nobody has 30-40k to buy a rose with. But after that, when ppl start getting towards lv 60s and 80s then the roses become an issue...

You have pussys like Khaldtor who will sell 10 roses, try take top 10 lv then die, quit and then come back and brags he was top lv. Just ruins the lv race with guys like that who cant exp without outside help... (RL cash talking, theres a lot of em)

HI FANBOY! <3<3<3

or we have nolifers like mex who will be top 1 who will die and suicide irl and then never come back.

Ill bring doom on you and dominik soon, expect me ;]

I would love to see Mr negative on vent after his dead or lost battle.. would be hilarious

Iryont you should make a separate thread here on otland for the new server, the casual otland viewer who doesn't follow this thread wouldn't even know about it, make it 1 week before release !

Good point. Would be best to creat a new, frash thread with all info needed :)

I would love to see Mr negative on vent after his dead or lost battle.. would be hilarious

am I "mr negative" ? :(. As soon as I find out who you are... I wll invite you to vnt so you can see urself!

edit : what is the hilarious part? Where I dont rage? haha

am I "mr negative" ? :(. As soon as I find out who you are... I wll invite you to vnt so you can see urself!

edit : what is the hilarious part? Where I dont rage? haha
i guess he was talking about last man.

It would make more sense to try and call me a rager, calling stijn a rager is like calling Tony a good fronter. Played with the guy for 5 years+, rarely see him rage

edit : but really, who is this lemmar guy lol. Never heard of him, just see his dumb posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back