• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
internet hero! dont kill me please

You realize, your the "internet hero" bragging YOU GOT MORE OT FRIENDS YEEEEEEE SO COOL. get a life...

@Up - I know hes got no pvp, that's why its funny. I get to hear his crazy stupid bullshit answers next! ITs so fun

I'm not that proud of killing them, I just enjoy it because when they ruled this server they were acting so big. all this people that acted so big are retired/quiet now
tonsky/tamam etc. i dont need to beat the best. i want to beat those with biggest mouths and once again i did.
specially the ppl that joined when they massrecruited 30 ppl and knew they gna win with double amount of numbers the time masgen lead. now its same numbers (at begin f n b were still more in numbers) they leave the server hahahahah act busy/rl life <3

I love it when people act so big and then get crushed like a fly. gives me some joy i admit :)

last man. the amount of posts is really sick xD and you tell me i was forum spammer :*
joined 2008 and got 300~ posts :p

specially the ppl that joined when they massrecruited 30 ppl and knew they gna win with double amount of numbers the time masgen lead. now its same numbers (at begin f n b were still more in numbers)

Yo man, tbh, you still should not be proud of beating them... Even if they atm got 300+ more ppl. Who they got? Really... I agree its gr8 to beat big mouths but you got even bigger mouth kids in your team too ;p. Bane? Potocky? Reborn? Cmon Spo.

I really wish I would have had some of old ppls from nameless days to fight in this war (I would have stayed at least then), I REALLLLLY want to fight vs your front lines. Lenny, Mus, Spo, Kogzica as well? That's a good front/core team ;p. Your enemies got 0 core so ofc you win vs them.

You have actual team of ppl who like playing together vs 3-5 "Teams" of "all stars" who got too big of ego and cant ever even be in vent for 2 mins w.o argue lol. Then you got char lovers SO many from this team lol your happy abt this win ...., but gz ofc. It was earned

Last edited:
Why did they change the skull staff sprite..?
VG1BzOk.png

I'm not that proud of killing them, I just enjoy it because when they ruled this server they were acting so big. all this people that acted so big are retired/quiet now
tonsky/tamam etc. i dont need to beat the best. i want to beat those with biggest mouths and once again i did.
specially the ppl that joined when they massrecruited 30 ppl and knew they gna win with double amount of numbers the time masgen lead. now its same numbers (at begin f n b were still more in numbers) they leave the server hahahahah act busy/rl life <3

I love it when people act so big and then get crushed like a fly. gives me some joy i admit :)

last man. the amount of posts is really sick xD and you tell me i was forum spammer :*
joined 2008 and got 300~ posts :p

so much talking;p get a life haha. looks like tibianic war became a life project for you:/ but that means for more people. We are at a age spo that tibia should matter less.
At some point there will just be new war. Atm to many people on holidays. So goodluck with your rpg life on tibianic.

Oh and meanwhile you were spamming classictibia forum i was spamming otland forum @highrate servers;p
Funny times it were in the pass happy i did it and happy i'm over it:D

Xyvero ;) I wish You Could Be Fighting This War. Miss ClassicTibia Times And Battles

Yo man, tbh, you still should not be proud of beating them... Even if they atm got 300+ more ppl. Who they got? Really... I agree its gr8 to beat big mouths but you got even bigger mouth kids in your team too ;p. Bane? Potocky? Reborn? Cmon Spo.

I really wish I would have had some of old ppls from nameless days to fight in this war (I would have stayed at least then), I REALLLLLY want to fight vs your front lines. Lenny, Mus, Spo, Kogzica as well? That's a good front/core team ;p. Your enemies got 0 core so ofc you win vs them.

You have actual team of ppl who like playing together vs 3-5 "Teams" of "all stars" who got too big of ego and cant ever even be in vent for 2 mins w.o argue lol. Then you got char lovers SO many from this team lol your happy abt this win ...., but gz ofc. It was earned
well you have have a good team to fight... TONY, SEM, TAMAM, LOWE, ...... ............. ......... HAHAHAHA fuck it why do i lie ?what a shit team

GTFO! get lost xyvero, your classictibia golden times are gone

well you have have a good team to fight... TONY, SEM, TAMAM, LOWE, ...... ............. ......... HAHAHAHA fuck it why do i lie ?what a shit team
GTFO! get lost xyvero, your classictibia golden times are gone
Yea... that's not my team... so.... once again, spouting bullshit. I agree its an awful team. Its an embarrassing team. Hence why I am not a part of it? Prolly should take the cocks out your mouth before posting man. And if you think "classictibia times" was "golden" then your a moron.

@skull Staff - Because the person in charge (CM Doyle) has no clue wtf he is doing. So glad to not have came back and fought to win this war, I would rather go play rl tibia than the crap that Doyle is doing to tibianic. So funny watchin him ruin the only oldschool OT alive.

Yea... that's not my team... so.... once again, spouting bullshit. I agree its an awful team. Its an embarrassing team. Hence why I am not a part of it? Prolly should take the cocks out your mouth before posting man. And if you think "classictibia times" was "golden" then your a moron.

@skull Staff - Because the person in charge (CM Doyle) has no clue wtf he is doing. So glad to not have came back and fought to win this war, I would rather go play rl tibia than the crap that Doyle is doing to tibianic. So funny watchin him ruin the only oldschool OT alive.
Stupid fat American

why you said u dont fight this war? you left when we was losing when people was giving chars please stop lie because you are nobody in Tibianic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom